Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,289 members, 7,981,579 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:32 PM

"What Profitable Online Business Can One Start As A Newbie?" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "What Profitable Online Business Can One Start As A Newbie?" (333 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What Profitable Online Business Can One Start As A Newbie?" by Achiva16(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is the question above on your mind right now?

Don't worry, I'm here to answer them in my series of post.

I will be showing you the three business model you can start as a newbie.

But let me be honest with you, online business is like any other business.

If you do the hard work, you will reap the reward.

It's hard online too.

Some feel you just start and money starts pouring.

"No my friend"

Forget those guys who wants to reap money off your pulse.

Everything follows the law of cause and effects.

You sow then reap latter!

Most online business entails:

*setting up optimage
*sale page
*and follow up emails.
*Facebook copy
*Face ad

As a newbie that don't have cash or much knowledge to set up the above things and run ad....

...its okay

They are online business model that allows you to use fb timeline, watsap and groups to promote it.

Stay glued to this platform, I will be sharing those 3 business model in my subsequent post!

Bye!

Thanks for reading!
Re: "What Profitable Online Business Can One Start As A Newbie?" by Dfrenzy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
URGENT: Hi guys, a new and, registered multi million naira company is currently recruiting; online partners, online agents, and online vendors. Payment between N200,000.00 - N800,000.00. click on the link below for more details

https:///DOJ7MeLvJrQHlXJtZvwAHo

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Jumia's 8 Years Of Ecommerce Revolution In Nigeria / Please I Need E-mail Template softwares or websites / The Unknown KANO Carpet Factory Which Nobody Knows Anything About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.