Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. (45351 Views)

Breaking News -Messi Retires From International Football / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:08am On Jun 11, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/gaelle-enganamouit-announces-retirement-from-football-at-28/ynr094cqxboa1asv8z4c1wngl
old age retired her, not the injuries or lack of clubs..you can't compel your body to do rigorous things @40 and expect it not to react.Taribo west did same and so many other African players. How she say she is 28yrs old?
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by naptu2: 5:19am On Jun 11, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
old age retired her, not the injuries or lack of clubs..you can't compel your body to do rigorous things @40 and expect it not to react.Taribo west did same and so many other African players. How she say she is 28yrs old?

Wow! That's amazing! I didn't know that you were present at her birth. Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Dybala11(m): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2020
whytediamond:
There's time for everything on the surface of the earth.

Funny enough, I never heard of her until today.
That's because you haven't been following African women football, she's a popular figure among African women football stars.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Injury can fuckkk footballers up
Imagine just 28 years old injury don force her to retire

Na Wetin I dey fear for neymar matter be this
Neymar career is going the Van basten way
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Injury can fuckkk footballers up
Imagine just 28 years old injury don force her to retire

Na Wetin I dey fear for neymar matter be this
neymer know u? fear for your future instead oga
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Your hatred for the Igbos is blowing my mind. have seen many of your posts to form that opinion. I hope your bigotry reduces shall cause you can't stop their shine.

If you go through my posts, I bash both Afonja & Igbo. Abeg shift make I see road, and stop feeling too important
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

If you go through my posts, I bash both Afonja & Igbo. Abeg shift make I see road, and stop feeling too important
But you blast Igbos more. even in things that do not concern the Igbos, you bring them in, that's bigotry
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by raphy(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Africa has some pure female talent.I don't hardly knw her until now..

she has the money and the skills but village people jealousness don't want her to continue playing at the highest level. i thinks she is still young she can come.back if she want.to she has enough.money to buy a man .
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Ayobami7(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
okay noted
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by BillionaireTalk: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
fantastic footballer, she has played her part
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by naptu2: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Asisat Oshoala Says That Gaelle Enganamouit Has Not Retired From Football
https://www.nairaland.com/5918901/asisat-oshoala-says-gaelle-enganamouit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) / Monkey Post: Gone Are Those Days!! / Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.