Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,736 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

When Are You Going To Get Tired Enough Of Not Having Enough Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Are You Going To Get Tired Enough Of Not Having Enough Money (296 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money / Did You Know You Can Make Enough Money From Albino Rat Breeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Are You Going To Get Tired Enough Of Not Having Enough Money by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2020
When Are You Going to Get Tired Enough of Not Having Enough Money and Do Something About It?

You see, if you are broke, it is your fault. Not the fault of your parents, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault.

Now, let me explain my point.

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I spent time with some folks teaching them about money and how it works.

One my my friend was happy when he got his monthly interest from one of the investment opportunity I shared with him.

He couldn't hold the happiness so he shared it with one of his friends.

When I went to pay him a visit yesterday, I met his friends in his place and he brought up the topic.

Now, why am I sharing this story with you?

It is because I want you to eliminate the record of MMM matter from your mind.

Because of what MMM did to people and you (if you were involved), some people have closed their minds to any investment opportunity that looks so enticing to be real.

They prefer leaving their money in the bank.

They don't want to take risk. They want to play the game of money safe.

And this is one reason they are living from hand to mouth.

Nobody ever got rich saving money.

I know of friend who makes more than 100k from various investments. Whenever he hears of any legit investment and have done his own research, he invest huge money.

I am a learner in where this guy is, when it comes to investing.

He takes 100% risk with the mindset of If I perish, I perish.

Not too long I cultivated this mindset.

Now, I go all in without thinking twice.

When are you going to get tired enough of not having enough money and do something about it.

You spend 4 to 5 years studying a course so you can be equipped on that profession. Even after getting a job, some company will still take you on a 3 to 6 months training to become a master in it.

But when it comes to money, you can't even invest 30 minutes of your time to study it. And you want to be a master of money.

How is that possible?

You don't have any book in your shelf that has to do with personal finance, no book on investment, no book on business, and you are complaining that life is not fair.

See, if you need help and you know who can provide it, go meet the person and ask for it.

There is nothing to be ashamed of in this life or else you will just die in sorrows blaming your parents for being poor.

When are you going to get tired of being broke, in debt to do something about it.

Let me hold your hands, or better still mentor you into financial freedom.

WhatsApp 0703 756 9338

(1) (Reply)

Fuelhub Oil &gas Limited / How To Buy And Sell Perfect Money On Truexgold / Make Money Online In Nigeria Answering Simple Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.