Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,235 members, 7,939,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." (1059 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by callmeRichie(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Share your experiences here with naija bikers (Okada), both funny, philanthropic, crazy, criminal experiences here.

Mine:

1. So this bike man carried me to one club house, he was even speeding and I was trying to pet him say bros abeg ooogrin. So dude thought I was going to flenjorgrin, like I've got a hell of money on me that moment and was going to spend bad ass money in the club.

Lol, I was just laughing hard inside of megrin, I'm sure he even took me for a Gee self. Myself that was broke as hellgrin, I even went there to hang out with my colleagues and blast the remainder of our project's contributiongrin

Normally, I wouldn't be there cuz it wasn't my thing buh whose loss?grin So I just decided to go.

I bargained #50 with this dude, and when I dropped, I gave him #200 (my last cash), comman see as this guy started hailing megringrin, from that moment I don know say I've lost this money alreadygrin, me wey no get shingbagrin.

I didn't have much of a choice again so I just gave him the whole #200 naira, come and see thanksgiving and he zoomed off. For my mind I don jones today, na soso walk go homegrin

Well after I was done I saw one free ride and I was like "see God"grin

This is the surprising part for me; weeks later I saw this same guy I gave this #200, as I don't forget faces easily! Stopped him and acted as if I don't know him at all, after he dropped me, I reached out #200 again, this guy just said"boss, you don forget me??" I was so surprised, buh I played along, I said "no baba mi".
He said "I carry u go Nest(the hotel's name) one day and you gimme #200, that day my wife was seeing labour signs and i didn't even have a penny in my pocket and my tank empty, so I just decided to run one or 2 Okada package that day, buh I no see customer since, until I met you, na that money saved me and my wife that day oo bros! nah that money I take go buy fuel be4 I run go house sef she don dey in pains buh I was able to carry her go one of her nurse's friend(petty nurse I guess) as I couldn't afford a hospital."

All the while he was saying this, I was agaped! I don't know even know what to say to him! I was just watching.

He continued, "if I had stay longer that day ni, I don't know what would have happened ooo baba mi! Thank you very much bros, eshe gannnn"

Now I knew I had to say something, so with joy I asked how the mother and the baby were doing. He happily replied and even told me his daughter's namegrin I was so fulfilled that day and happy myself! Though I was like she that shikini money

The fact is no money is small as long as it meets the needs of the holder!!!!

Well he doesn't collect money from me that day as he zoomed off, myself that had an exam a hour after that incident, that occurrence gave me one kind boldness as I wrote my paper!

So now I don't have to preach to you again, you already know what I want to say grin

"One good turn, deserves the other for real!!!"

You don't need to have millions or thousands before you help someone, that #100, #50, one cup of rice might save a soul!!!

NOW I'M NOT SURE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SHARE THE SECOND EXPERIENCE, AS THIS IS LONG ALREADYgrin

THAT ONE WAS ANNOYING AND FUNNY AT THE SAME THOUGHgrin

So keep it coming guys, let's laugh and learn!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by Anijay1212(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by divineuk(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Good one
Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by elpochas: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Its good to help,but Nigerians are realy abusing it now.so we dont get to know who to trust again.anyway help when ever your spirit leads,its always good to be good.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by Freestainworld(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2020
I remember a supplier who brings drugs to our hospital, he always gave me pocket money each time he comes around, even though it was little but I always feel happy when I see him, fast forward, few years later then I already left the hospital relocated somewhere, this dude had a problem, the mum was hospitalized, and it was urgent, he called me to lend him money, I told him I couldn't lend him money but will help out with what ever I had on me, I was happy to give back to him multiple fold without asking for the money back, never forget the little gesture someone showed you when you where nothing.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by sacajawea: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2020
You were Smiling all thru the post
Were you shining your 32 as you dey type?
Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by callmeRichie(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
[/b]I was happy to give back to him multiple fold without asking for the money back, never forget the little gesture someone showed you when you where nothing.

I so much love this!
Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by callmeRichie(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=sacajawea post=90545925]You were Smiling all thru the post Were you shining your 32 as you dey type?

lol I tell you grin, that's my secret you're letting out there oo
Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mine is quite different you guys know how those Hausa use to behave they don't know the exact place you're going but they will tell you they know the place even using their hand to illustrate how the place is

I stopped one hausa like that told him where I was going to he didn't know the place and instead of telling me you don't know the place No he started telling me that ahh oga I know the place in my mind I was like ok let go after going for a while he started slowing down even thought he wanted to pee I was just hearing oga we never reach the place jeeeeeeeez I was like so you don't know the place he said oga I know the place I even carry someone come here not quite long so why then are you asking if we've reached the place I kept quiet

So we finally reach where I was going I gave him #100 he was like oga no na #150 holding my hand that's where I know there will be problem here today I told him when I was about to enter what did he say he told me the place is far that's why he will collect#50 extra and me I dey quickly vex I gave him one stinking slap before we know what was happening more than 20 people has gather there I explained what happened to them he was still ranting and shouting in hausa I just loose my temper took the #100 and left as I was going he wanted to hold me I told a guy blocking him to leave him alone I promised myself that if he moved any closer to me he won't go back home they will Carry him back

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by callmeRichie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=90554390]

lol I can relate to this asweargrin
buh u no dey play oo, u slap am?grin
Re: My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=90554900][/quote]
Most of them don't even hear English that's where problem use to start and me no get chills I dash am one time

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Cardi B Goes Naked To Show Off Her Peacock Tattoo Makeover / Meet The World Most Wicked Cult Group Who Operate With White Sneakers And Booth / Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.