Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pursue Excellence, Dream Big!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pursue Excellence, Dream Big!!! (144 Views)

Dream Big, Build Better: Discovering The Top Commercial Contractor In Los Angele / In 2022, You And I Need To Dream BIG! / Dream Big But Keep Your Feet On The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pursue Excellence, Dream Big!!! by Barnillionaire(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
There is this thing about stagnating for too long, if you are not careful you will accept the status quo. Always make up your mind never to settle for the better when the best is available. You are made for the top. Pursue excellence and dream big.

From Brain Tracy, i have learnt four basic steps to achieving massive goals in life. First, you must clearly define exactly where you are and what you are doI at the moment. The second one is key, you need to examine your past and determine how you got to where you are at the moment. The third step is not just key but very key. You must decide where you are going and where you want to be five years from now. Finally, you must decide how you are going to get to where you want to be from where you are at the moment.

Your life is too precious. Never live life without a design. Don't just settle for crumbs, when you can dine on the table. You must develop an excellent perception of yourself. This whole thing about success is strongly dependant on your self image. You tell the world how to treat you from the way you treat yourself.

I see you rising. If you will take responsibility for your personal development, every other around you will begin to change. I always tell my audience that it's not about their business but it's about them. Your business is a reflection of you, it reveals your mental state. I believe that people don't succeed in business but they transfer the success in them to the business that they do.

My attention is on me and not my business. My business is growing, simply because i am growing. Discover your better version, develop and deploy it. Like my friend will always say "the world will always adjust"

Congratulations from me to you.

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan – “the Matter” Ft. Papisnoop / Court Dismiss Girl, Who Murdered Her Father's Friend Who Tried To Rape Her / Man Currently On The Run For Allegedly Killing FUOYE Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.