Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body (354 Views)

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / Girl Professes Undying Love To Her Boyfriend By Tattooing His Name On Her Face / Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body by Chrisakpor: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2020
In a rather surprising video that’s begun making the rounds on the internet, a Nigerian lady is captured making a commitment on her face to profess her never ending commitment to her partner.

“Anjola My love” is boldly inscribed on a side of the lady’s face who sits in a tattoo parlour while the tattoo artiste helps make her dream of professing her love for her partner come true.

In reaction to the video, a lot of Nigerians have said the lady just made the greatest mistake of her entire life. Some are more concerned of what happens when the relationship eventually hit the rocks… premium tears

The video of the lady has since gone viral with a lot of people archiving it for posterity. It’s sort sparked a miniature debate online over the extent to which one can go to show how much they are in love with their partner.

Watch the video of the lady below, making the biggest commitment of her life,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1iRsRo0a4I
Re: Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body by Holumhidey(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears!!!
Re: Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body by Themainboy22: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2020
I pity the simp that will marry this wan, because i'm very certain that the partner will soon dump her for the one with a better sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Iranu undecided

Re: Lady Profess Never Ending Love With Partner By Tattooing His Name On Body by paulolee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
its not love but madness caused by money, sweet stick and jazz

(1) (Reply)

13 Signs You Are Dealing With A Toxic Person / Rape: Questions To Ask Before Believing A Rape Claim. / End Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.