Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,017 members, 7,973,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo (1842 Views)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by Embase(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
How my wife turned into a big snake after slapping her

name is Kayode. I work at a very big school in Ondo state as a senior secondary school teacher. I am a very discipline and hard working man.

I work very hard in teaching students and in other school activities and at the same time, I do not take any rubbish from any student. The principal and proprietor in my school likes me for my discipline and hard work.

When I was thirty years old, I felt like it is time for me to get married. So, I started searching for a wife to marry and I met a very beautiful lady in my community and I married her. I was so happy about the achievement of getting married.

A year after I got married to my wife, my wife gave birth a boy which made me very glad. After some time, I discovered that my wife started misbehaving and do things carelessly. This got me very angry and furious with the kind of person I am.

On a faithful day, my wife poured water on our rug and she didn't clean it up immediately. This caused the house to smell terribly and this got me angry. I asked her why she didn't dry the rug immediately. She told that can't I dry the rug myself.

This got me so angry. So I raised my hand and slapped her. Suddenly, my wife turned into a big snake and started chasing me.

This was how my wife turned into a big snake after slapping her

SOURCE: https://yawabase.com/2020/06/wife-turns-into-a-big-python-after-husband-slapped-her-photo.html
Re: Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by Amotolongbo(f): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by Lamanii22(f): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin grin this better not be true...
Re: Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by Omoluabi16(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Culled from a collection of African stories, for Basic 1 and 2 pupils.
Re: Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by chii8(f): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Culled from a collection of African stories, for Basic 1 and 2 pupils.

Ah...lol
Re: Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by skimena: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
and u couldn't kill d snake yet u claimed to be a man.
Re: Wife Turns Into A Big Python After Husband Slapped Her. Photo by Aladdin1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tales from an african village by ----------!!. op oya put your name there.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Forgive A Cheating Wife. / Why Are Married Daughters Charged This Way? / Household Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.