Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,826 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market (249 Views)

How Much Is A 'good' Salary In Nigerian Private Sector Employment / Fulani, Abubakar Adamu 'Ano' Promoted To Brigadier General In Nigerian Army / 13th Month Pay In Nigeria: Who Is Entitled To It And Its Legal Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Guys I just started ripping the fruit from my writing freelancing business and I want to learn graphics design and 3d modeling but my biggest problem is time because I am a tailoring apprentice but I have been thinking of dropping the tailoring and focusing on 3d and graphics design skill by learning from YouTube at home but another issue is a keep wondering if graphics design and 3d pays in the Nigerian market.
Please I need advice
Re: Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by incogni2o: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
following

1 Like

Re: Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by olamidedivotee: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
How many years do you have left to finish learning Tailoring?
Re: Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:

How many years do you have left to finish learning Tailoring?
I think 1 to 2 because i am in the higher institution now
Re: Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by olamidedivotee: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
spendoon:

I think 1 to 2 because i am in the higher institution now
Okay, when you are through with tailoring you can go and learn IT skills.
Re: Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Okay, when you are through with tailoring you can go and learn IT skills.
Ok tnx but those the IT skills like grahics and 3d modeling pay in Nigerian market
Re: Those Graphics Design And 3d Modeling Pay In Nigerian Market by olamidedivotee: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
spendoon:

Ok tnx but those the IT skills like grahics and 3d modeling pay in Nigerian market
If you register on upwork and fiverr, you will be receiving handsome pay as freelancer.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Legally From Admob / Top 10 Tips To Become A Great Salesperson / Why Can't Other Institutions Employ Irrespective Of Your Discipline As Banks Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.