Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Black And White - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black And White (2645 Views)

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / Naija Men And White Women / Black And White! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 1:54am On Jan 25, 2011
^^Lol . , Would definitely do . . . . lol
How are doing/
I will soon go to bed . .It's 3:00AM over here.
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 1:56am On Jan 25, 2011
Hmmmm . . .Biggie grin wink . . .What model are you getting?
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:19am On Jan 25, 2011
wowowowo grin . . .serious or kidding moi. grin
Re: Black And White by MrsChima(f): 2:21am On Jan 25, 2011
I wanted to order Android! My husband was like no! We saving to invest in our business. SIGHS! I have an IPHONE but that Android is hot!

I am working on the IPAD!
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:23am On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I wanted to order Android! My husband was like no! We saving to invest in our business. SIGHS! I have an IPHONE but that Android is hot!

I am working on the IPAD!
Stop lying angry . . . You that uses Nokia 300 grin grin grin grin
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:24am On Jan 25, 2011
aminalib:

i am a novice when it comes to phones my bf on the other hand, hmm he has been telling me to get an iphone
Good for you thou . . .It's Iphone i wanna get sooner grin
Re: Black And White by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Jan 25, 2011
Aminalib,

Do we even have NOKIA 3OO IN USA?!!! What the Bleep Dsense? The oldest phone we got is LG!
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:26am On Jan 25, 2011
But they say Iphone is better than BB TOUGH . . .  .Cause in Iphone you can easily make a video call through skype and other feature!
Pls Mr China don't make any comment about phones ,You a novice when it comes to this . . Just keep operating your ''BIG SANDWICH . .Nokia 300'' grin grin grin
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2011
aminalib:

lol see i wouldnt even know, well dsense still using smoke signals for his "CELL PHONE" calls
You wish grin
Re: Black And White by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2011
Dsense,

Please dampen your fire pit because the smoke is getting in my eyes.  I can see you!  

You wish I was a novice!
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:29am On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense,

Please dampen your fire pit because the smoke is getting in my eyes.  I can see you!  

You wish I was a novice!
[size=15pt]May your pad fall down publicly pending your menstuation angry[/size]
Re: Black And White by ragdollz: 2:30am On Jan 25, 2011
Hey mobo419 and the sh*tface Lmfaoing u (yeah fff u know urself wink) are a bunch of turds!!! You think I'm like ur mother who had you when she was 45 y/o after doing abortions all thru her 20's n 30's (ask mzdarkgoat she understands)

Mumu united! If you keep cooking up demeaning threads about women, OF COURSE it can never be "accomodated" and will either be deleted or LOCKED (heheh, like ur last one). Mule, I bet ur a stinking old bachelor in his late 40's vomitting his hate on girls bc of one or two of the following:

1. She dumped you after "eating" ur "money"m

2. She left you for ur cuter friend.

3. She slept with ur brother(s).

4. She had a baby for your popsy.

Now you better tender an apology to the Black, African and in fact the whole of womanhood which you've been bashing on NL! Fish-guts!!!
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2011
aminalib:

Dsense circa 2011

[size=20pt]Amina!                     Amina!!!                       Amina!!! . . . . . . . .Don't let me catch yyou oooooo angry angry angry angry grin[/size]
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:34am On Jan 25, 2011
^^Bad girl grin
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:34am On Jan 25, 2011
So how much is BB IN STATE . . . . .Wana compare the price! tongue
Re: Black And White by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 25, 2011
redsun:

Yeah,darkskin u are happy now cos u think o am bleeped, That's how bittches are,they always take advantage

wot eva u say crack baby.

@D-Sense https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590563.224.html#msg7590883  tongue grin
Re: Black And White by MrsChima(f): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2011
Dsense,

I thought you was going to bed?  
Re: Black And White by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 25, 2011
^^his jobless arse aint going nowhere. grin
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:43am On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

wot eva u say crack baby.

@D-Sense https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590563.224.html#msg7590883  tongue grin

May God slap you grin grin . .  . .Damnn i lov the thread,especially that na.kedd  woman pichie grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

Dsense,

I thought you was going to bed?   
Leaving soon ,Gonna watch movies . . .indecency movie! lipsrsealed undecided

MzD@rkSkin:

^^his jobless arse aint going nowhere. grin

Jerkoff angry
aminalib:

dsense, with the plan its 99.00 without a plan its 699.99
Same price here . . .But no ''plan''. . . .Cause pple take the phone and run outta the country grin grin
Re: Black And White by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2011
D-sense:

May God slap you grin grin . .  . .Damnn i lov the thread,especially that na.kedd  woman pichie grin grin grin

[size=18pt]LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THAT WAS WHY U WERE GONE FOR SO LONG!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black And White by Dsense(m): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[size=18pt]LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THAT WAS WHY U WERE GONE FOR SO LONG!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sick duck grin grin

aminalib:

lol, well im bout to leave canada for boston next monday " i guess i am running out the country too" grin grin grin
The CIA would track your azz down grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Am I A Devil? / Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room / Photos: Is She The Most Endowed Lady On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.