Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? (4506 Views)

Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? / What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Feb 16, 2011
^
your one of the prats, so shut your damn trapundecided

p.s originally was gonna say alll.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 16, 2011
^^ God bless you then.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Omolola1(f): 4:18am On Feb 16, 2011
@topic, because they don't want to be seen as cheap
Seriously, i dont care, as far as i like him, am good to go
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Pweety4me(f): 4:21am On Feb 16, 2011
2buff:

^^ God bless you then.
Who needs ur darn prayer, abeg evacuate ur miserable old not - so - buff self from my sight! undecided
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
See fight. - Entertainment at last!!! cheesy
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Dsense(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
OP.
To be realistic they do make advances to men they find attractive. . . .Though their way of handling it is completely different from the way white women handle it. . . .But they do make advances.

Mr China has made advances to me several times and she still does . . . .bUT I turn her down cause she's too fat tongue
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
To be realistic they do make advances to men they find attractive. . . .Though their way of handling it is completely different from the way white women handle it. . . .But they do make advances.

Mr China has made advances to me several times and she still does . . . .bUT I turn her down cause she's too fat tongue

I think you confused me with YOUR MOMMA. wink
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Dsense(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
bloody Pervert!!!

OP.
look she's making another advance~~~
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
The poster said NIGERIAN not Akata.

You wish I would.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Dsense(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
Stop stalking me mRS CHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
grin cheesy wink angry
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
Come here suga kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^ awwww thats so sweet of you two
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hiiiiiiiisssssssss angry
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Dsense(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Come here suga kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I lob you
I know Mukina is gonna have to ban us for hrs claiming we derailing again grin
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^Stop having affairs with married women.  angry  angry   tongue
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
I lob you
I know Mukina is gonna have to ban us for hrs claiming we derailing again grin

Derailing is a crime on NL? hmm good to know!
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2011
2buff:

^^Stop having affairs with married women.  angry  angry   tongue

Don't be hating. tongue Now, we ain't said nuffin when you was flirting with your boy's girl Mz. Dark. We minded our own business.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Dsense(m): 3:01am On Feb 18, 2011
deniyor:

Derailing is a crime on NL? hmm good to know!
Yeah,
You know nigerian things nau . . .You get up to 8hrs ban.

2buff:

^^Stop having affairs with married women. angry angry tongue

Wetin concern you angry. . . .She loves me tongue
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by roymary: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Op

Because they think making advances means spending the money. You talk to them, you lose your money and if snared into marriage, you lose your life. They want both.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
I like that very much. Time to start saving my money!!!
Ladies, henceforth, I will not ask out or pick any of you up again. Of course feel free to make the advances. I pick the location of the date, you pick the tab.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by joyblinks(f): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
another point.

when a Nigerian girl asks a Nigerian man out. he expects her to pay his bills, how silly
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Pay up silly!
It is the age of equality remember?
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by joyblinks(f): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
most Nigerian men dont see that. ones a girl tell them how she feels, they expect you to be the man in the relationship.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^
I personally would always foot the bill if I go out with a girl unless she insists, but deniyor is right.
"Equality" comes with advantages and disadvantages, but women would typically want only the advantages of it but none of the disadvantages.
Selfish human nature I guess.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
That's cos you are going for the wrong guy
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, that's always been the problem I see with some naija girls esp here in CAN. They want to act all independent, get the dude to contribute like the white folks etc, and still get the guy to pay for everything like a typical naija man will do. BS
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
The fact will always be this - who ever pays the piper dictates the tune.

If a typical naija man pays for your upkeep, pays for dates, brings home the bacon, you better be ready to do all the cooking and cleaning, and other acts expected.

If you decide to split things, then you are both paying the piper and it is a partnership where you both contribute. The guy helps out with the house chores. You both bring home the bacon. When you go out, be ready to whip out your debit/credit card if and when requested.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by AjanleKoko: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
Who says Naija women don't make passes at guys?
They do o, especially the fine guys.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Who says Naija women don't make passes at guys?
They do o, especially the fine guys.

the wonders of working in corporate naija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Agent008(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
Omolola1:

@topic, because they don't want to be seen as cheap
Seriously, i dont care, as far as i like him, am good to go

Nice One!
You are my kind of girl.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Omolola1(f): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
Thanks my Agent *smiles*
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Agent008(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Really, I find it attractive when a lady can make advances on a guy they fancy.
I've had three experiences with three different ladies and even when I do not fancy her (as was the case of one of the ladies), I had maximum respect for her.

Ladies can actually do it coyly, not as direct as guys would, but can position themselves in such a way that the guy will not fail to notice them.

(Brings out a bottle of wine from the fridge and wine glasses. Pops the wine and pours into the glasses)

A toast to all the ladies like Omolola1, who are not afraid to make the first move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Life Story Of A Lonely Woman / TIPS: How To Make Him Know You're The Right Woman For Him / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.