Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,988 members, 7,919,160 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests (1412 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Supan(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The monster was created to eat children of the enemy in 2015,now it has started eating their own children

He that diggeth a pit, is just beginning to fall into it.
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by History555: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ipob protesters that see notin good in baba buhari.
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Makemefit12op(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Keep up the good work boys------- Buharist
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Omooba77: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

Are these not the wealthy producers of Bentley and rolls royce tongue
The down trodden are molested by the rich. Everyone of them are under protection.
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Omooba77: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

Hypocrites like you, Iook wellooo, these protesters may be IPOB members.

Lol Helinus and co and not ashamed ooo.
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Supan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omooba77:

Lol Helinus and co and not ashamed ooo.

I pity for these people, are they the only ones paid to support politicians with lies... Elections are over, but yet they must keep lying...

I just pity their generation.
Re: Breaking: Again, Katsina Residents Of Yankara Protests by Omooba77: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

I pity for these people, are they the only ones paid to support politicians with lies... Elections are over, but yet they must keep lying...

I just pity their generation.

That is their source of income.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Fulani Men Invading Yorubaland, Says Are Onakakanfo / The Truth About Exchange Rates And The Performance Of Nations / ‘Two million children to die from acute malnutrition in Kano’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.