Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,095 members, 7,967,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (88963 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Youngaboy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ghetto Girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Rosy1234(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
very funny,I can only imagine how it will turn out.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by noble71(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThereIsHopeee:
It will end in premium tears.
Hot tears my brother. grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
wamide042:

That’s a Scar... we’re talking about Tattoo here ..
There’s a huge differences there..
She can clean the tattoo but the scar will be there.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Codes151(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sex don kill this one reasoning
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by AerialMapper: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Seems the tattoo artists name is Anjola or Anjola made the artist do this to the girl cos she cheated on him!

This isnt out of love
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by DaddyRochie1642: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
She'll Still Be Used and Dumped cheesy grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by martineverest(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
OKTolu:
The problem is she didn't know

Should we tell her ?
don't tell her yet Na.....let her fool herself small
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by alexola20(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by ausuch(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Richardson001(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity
I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy

Shutup are you not broke yourself
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by lloyds(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Most likely the BF is presently sleeping with another lady. .

What a world. .
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
dammiedot:
should we tell her? grin
Please don't, I'm tired of people jumping off of third mainland bridge. grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by deavicky(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
See looks young to me. Is there no one there to advise her?. My colleague has a similar tattoo on his hand, "I LOVE UMMA" Umma is long gone but the tattoo has refused to clean off.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by clems88(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThereIsHopeee:
It will end in premium tears.
premium lager tears my brother grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Theoarhics: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
How will you describe your foolishness to your children when you become a mother?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Theoarhics: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
I hope the guy's gbola(dick) is worth this foolishness.?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by zahrainyan(f): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
;Dokay,hanty wen de in love okay,hanty wen de in love
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by wink2015(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A Nigerian lady has attracted attention on social media after being seen in a viral video getting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her face.

The lady who reportedly did this to prove her love to her boyfriend, had "Anjola my love" written on her face by the tattoo artist.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQgTOZcCdw

WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE over a bastard son of a B.I.T.C.H that will still go out to SPREAD your N. U. D. E and blackmail the S. H. I. T out of your lives.

GIRL get some sense.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by stayclearofme: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
One of the lazy Yoruba demon female species spotted. I don't blame her because she is irrelevant to the society. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala can never do that. THINK!!!!.#umu Igbo fuanu onwe unu na anya#.
I don't know when all these tribal comments will end. I don't blame you, the moderators are part of the problem. All you tribalists are supposed to be shot dead!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Allwell96: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
The same guy that will still cheat on you...
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Esofruits(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
HER BRAIN NEEDS CHECK UP..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by BadBradley: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
She looks foolish. Very dull as well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Damn, she's not being guided properly at home. At her age now, she should be more concerned about passing her Jamb exam not tattooing a guy's name that will definitely break up with her in the near future. One thing is certain, she will regret doing this down the lane. Make she no commit suicide then sha! oo cool cool
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Mayng01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
And what would happen if anjola dumped you eventually which it’s certain. You have placed embargo on yourself already. Enjoy.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by WannaHowzit(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
She's stupid.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by OmarEl(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
What if Something goes wrong Tomorrow?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Madness undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by chaloskyx: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
aww how sweet this can only be true love.....how i wish more of our girls can follow the actions of this lovely girl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by cenaman(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

She,going to a high paying job interview,they see her tick all the box of being a potential employee,but they got discouraged seeing those mark on her face,eventually got disqualified

Saddened and tired,she went to her boyfriend's abode just to seek for sympathy and a word of encouragement just for her to met her boyfriend nacking her blossom friend

last last na to commit suicide
Bro you wickedly wicked......
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by jidxin(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
One of the lazy Yoruba demon female species spotted. I don't blame her because she is irrelevant to the society. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala can never do that. THINK!!!!.#umu Igbo fuanu onwe unu na anya#.
lolzzzz i laff at ur empty brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.