Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Make Your Own Organic Skincare Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Your Own Organic Skincare Products (154 Views)

You Can Now Make Your Own Organic Skin Care And Beauty Products! Click Here To / What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? / Buy Oriflame Organic Skincare Products At 30% Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Organic Skincare Products by Haddyy: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
*Hello my favorite people* _,your bonus skincare class has started again�,I call it a bonus skin care class because,well the knowledge gained is incomparable.

BOSTON SKIN CARE GROUP.

Do you know the most amazing thing about this group??��‍♀️...Yh,there's no master class what so ever can u imagine���Everything you need to know about either brightening/lightening,whitening,maintaining your hot chocolate skin and even getting a glowing caramel skin complexion would be taught in this class with just *200 naira.* and also all questions would be answered too.

The class would have been free but you know....this much knowledge needs compensation too you know���

Anyway I'll be expecting you all and training starts on the 15th of June which is next week Monday.

Click on the link to join

http:///send?phone=2348167571242

I bet you are already tired of buying expensive cream and soap that doesn't work on your skin?...join me and let's go try organic skin care together☺️☺️ and I can assure you the best only�_

*TRAINING:#500

Get a silky and beautiful skin by making your own products and using your own products.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry In.. / Beware Of The So-called Novel Coronavirus Wonder Drug / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.