Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,816 members, 7,942,063 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Mafian Mother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mafian Mother (340 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mafian Mother by kizi4chuks(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
The greatest gift a man could have is to have a mother that loves him unconditionally. A kind and loving mother who will always stand for him anytime any day.
Sometimes we get lost to so many things that we easily forget, the sacrifice, the love, the mother who will always love her child. Sometimes we quarrel, because you are always stubborn (lol), but at the end, I realise that the older you get, the more you understand the depth of that sacrifice and love, hence the need to pay her back in same measure.
I don’t like showing my family on social media, but this time I will brake all existing protocols, to tell the world, this story of sacrifice, this story of love, this story of a Nigerian mother for her child.
If you are not Nigerian you might never understand, what I mean by sacrifice. For through the darkest of times where everything is lost to darkness, her shadows can be seen, through the strongest walls, she creates a path, stranded in an ocean of water her shoulders will she freely give. How many times your prayers lead me aright? She breaths in strength and hope when everyone seems hopelessly lost.
When I hear people talk about gender equality, I think how narrow minded they are, because a woman has always been stronger than a man. Even when they look frail and weak, even when they cry easily when hurt, they will always be the boss behind the scenes, the mafia you might never know of.
The greatest mathematician I ever knew, the best teacher as far as I am concerned, the motivational speaker, the sweetest mother.
To those who don’t value her, it is a pity, to those who have lost her, it’s a pity but to those who still have her, treat her like a diamond she is.
Even when I have not given you that which you deserve, even when I feel so sad knowing that I can’t give you that which I want to give you, just know that I understand better now.

READ MORE ON .......................https://kizzantel..com/2020/06/mafian-mother.html

(1) (Reply)

Frandek Leadership And Performance Management Training Programme / closed thread / Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.