Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. (359 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / How Private School Teachers Work / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
I can't imagine the pain of hunger and agony private school teachers are going true right now,no one to speak up for them or even come to there rescue in terms of giving some form of palliatives, no matter how small,I over heard someone saying they should engage in private lessons,for ur info no parents wants a random tutor,near his or her kids,even the teachers that are privileged to be engaged this period are in the minority,they are not even up to 1% of all the private school teachers put together,and not to forget that it's only in major cities like abuja,Lagos and phc that such services are mostly being requested for.Hmmmmm!?
May God provide for all private school teachers at this point in time of their lives.
Re: Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. by Coder2Client(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
If we speak up who will help us?
Re: Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. by edoairways: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
What is their association doing about this?
Re: Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. by yusman14(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Things have been extra hard during this period..my mum and I both work in a private school in Lagos..
I am starving here.. save a life
Please can anybody help me with anything..I will be glad..
Jolayemi Yusuf ayomide
Gtbank
God bless you all
Re: Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers It's Time To Speak Up Or Die Of Starvation. by Narcist(f): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
What will our speaking up change. It is crystal clear that the government doesn’t have our interest at heart.

(1) (Reply)

Mastering The Unseen Prose/poetry / The Easiest Way To Memorize The Quran Online. / About 1.5million Fail Jamb 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.