Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Dele Alli: Tottenham Midfielder Suspended For Man Utd Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Alli: Tottenham Midfielder Suspended For Man Utd Clash (278 Views)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Alli: Tottenham Midfielder Suspended For Man Utd Clash by ufpeace(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tottenham Midfielder Dele Alli will miss his team premier league return action against Manchester United after the FA handed him a one game suspension for a social media post

Alli posted a video on Snapchat in February in which he appeared to mock an Asian man and joke about the Coronavirus virus outbreak.

He was also fined £50,000 and ordered to take a face to face education course following the breach of FA rule.

“In response to the FA decision, I would like to apologise again for any offence caused by my behaviour,” Alli said in a statement to the club’s website.

“It was an extremely poorly judged joke about a virus that has now affected us more than we could ever have imagined.

“I’m grateful that The FA has confirmed that my actions were not racist because I despise racism of any kind.

“We all need to be mindful of the words and actions we use and how they can be perceived by others.”

Alli will miss Tottenham’s first game when the Premier League resumes as Jose Mourinho’s side take on Manchester United on Friday, June 19.
Source: https://globgist.com/dele-alli-tottenham-midfielder-suspended-for-man-utd-clash/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Sheffield United - Match Preview, Team News, Lineups, H2H & / Brighton's Focus Is On Man Utd Not Survival - Potter / German League Is The Toughest And Strongest In Europe – Aruna Quadri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.