Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,625 members, 7,968,821 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. (364 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. by Naijatalkzone(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
In a controversy rumors of Davido and his alleged 4th baby mama saga circulating on social media space, and making trends.

which make Chioma to parked out of OBO house, off to her father’s house, fans advise Chioma to come back and fight for her love.

Rumors make it known that Davido had a fling with a certain UK-based Angolan Makeup artist Larissa Lorenco in 2017. And this could lead Larissa Lorenco in spoiling.............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/davido-4th-baby-mama-fans-advised-chioma-to-fight-for-her-love/

(1) (Reply)

Father’s Day 2020|| See How Your Favorite Celebrities Celebrate Their Spouse. / Tacha Debuts With Her Clothing Line ‘NLNT’ / I’ll Encourage My Daughter To Be A `better Prostitute’ – Bulldog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.