Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,293 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment (1471 Views)

Parental Preferential Treatment: Share Your Experience / Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed / My Wife Cheated On Me And Now We Want To Be Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Lol.
Your intention has always been visible in your projection. You denied it but every response from you so far states otherwise.

Have fun Brother. smiley
Lol. have seen nothing wrong in equal treatment as you all preach. No be so?
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaeChris:
You see una problem, I said if they play their roles... ok sit-down for house na. Even at that sef them go take insult spoil their good side. How many women are absolute bread winners? less than 2% undisputedly.

I guess you live in most homes right? If no, where is the link, source to your undisputed 2%? Or you like spew rubbish becos everything is gender war to kids like you?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Mariangeles(f): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Lol.... I don't understand ooooo.

grin

It means "we're tired! Disagreements and arguments everyday"
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I guess you live in most homes right? If no, where is the link, source to your undisputed 2%? Or you like spew rubbish becos everything is gender war to kids like you?
women will always want to play the victim to blackmail people into having undue sympathy.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin

It means "we're tired! Disagreements and arguments everyday"
Oh I get it now.

Lol.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

It's like you don't understand English, do you know the difference between help meet and sole provider aka bread winner?
please how did you carry out this survey??. You seem to know a lot.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

but on your earlier post, you said most women are breadwinners codedly, you live in most homes too?. Abi you don't understand the quantifier "most" ?

6 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by cooooooks(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
I like to believe that most people, men and women, prefer equality to preferential treatment.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
DeckXavier:
but on your earlier post, you said most women are breadwinners codedly, you live in most homes too?. Abi you don't understand the quantifier "most" ?
No mind am. I wonder what her reply will be.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
DeckXavier:
please how did you carry out this survey??. You seem to know a lot.
She just wan argue. That's what we call Chauvinism.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by bukatyne(f): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2020
aeion:
Gendered-based double standards will always persist, as they're impossible to eradicate.
Men aren't solely on the receiving end because there exist many that don't favour women.

Maybe everyone should learn this and stop fighting nonsense.

'Why do men get to do this'?, 'Why do women enjoy this privilege'?

The world itself is not 'equal': that's why two eggs would be fertilized same day and one would be born to Dangote and another to a IDP.

However, I believe everyone can live their best life if they understand their unique advantage, leverage and position.

What a man might get by brawns, a woman might get with warmth: What an Hausa might get with instilling fear, a Yoruba might get with diplomacy etc etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Liposure: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
You guys are funny sha, we didn't set the rules, y'all did, we keep shouting equality, traditional men don't want equality becos sole financial provision feeds their ego in abundance, equality to them also mean domesticated equality too and God forbid they do that, go and do research on most homes, the wives are the coded breadwinner to lazy men, if y'all really want total equality, talk to yourselves first.
to be honest, u are the first woman i know 2 ever say something sensible about dis G-equality of thing. Quite profound

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage On The Brink / How Can Make My Parent Understand My Situation. / Any Body With A Way Out On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.