Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? (4816 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
I can take a bullet for my parents and kids but I ain't taking a bullet for any man. Peace!
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Jabhunter: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
I can take a bullet for my parents and kids but I ain't taking a bullet for any man. Peace!
the question was directed to guys... As you no sabi read.. Block headed empty scallywag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by murphyibiam15(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
Same with men dear..the hate is mutual grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Elimon(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Simply

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by themaestro08(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
can u take a bullet for your girlfriend or wife

What a foolish question. Such foolery

In this life Nobody is worth dying for.

That lady you sacrificed your life for will forget about you in a matter of days - she will get another man and life continues.
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Taah! Even if na rubber bullet...mbanu.
She might end up marrying the guy that shot me in the first place. Trust women at your peril.
Gender wey get mind give Adam apple chop for garden of Eden, na im I go come trust sotey I go collect bullet for her? #YOLO

(Forgive my pidgin)
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Rationally, I will not. I consider it a form of suicide. If given the chance to think my answer and to make a choice, it will be a high pitched and resounding NO. If you give me time to think about it, the answer will always be no. I have no fantasies about her mourning me for life,or being a stupid knight in shining armour, etc. Where are all the bloody knights? They are dead and buried with their armour. In fact she might even meet another man and fall in love and get married and cherish his experience more than mine. I might not even be missed. If she does the same for me too, I might even start dating her sisters who have come to console me after her demise.

However, in the heat of the moment, my instinct can make me do this. Yes. Absolutely. Most Definitely. I have observed instinct propel me into action while trying to uphold the law or justice. While trying to defend even the weak who I know not from Adam. It will therefore not be out of place to say that in the heat of the moment and based on instinct, I'll take a whole magazine for her. In almost all occasions, when I sit-down, relax and review what just happened, immediately after I react due to instinct, I shudder at the fact that I put myself in such level of risk and danger just to see that justice and equity is served.

But if you give me the chance to consider, it will be a NO! Absolutely Not!!

Your brain is working very well.
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Rationally, I will not. I consider it a form of suicide. If given the chance to think my answer and to make a choice, it will be a high pitched and resounding NO. If you give me time to think about it, the answer will always be no. I have no fantasies about her mourning me for life,or being a stupid knight in shining armour, etc. Where are all the bloody knights? They are dead and buried with their armour. In fact she might even meet another man and fall in love and get married and cherish his experience more than mine. I might not even be missed. If she does the same for me too, I might even start dating her sisters who have come to console me after her demise.

However, in the heat of the moment, my instinct can make me do this. Yes. Absolutely. Most Definitely. I have observed instinct propel me into action while trying to uphold the law or justice. While trying to defend even the weak who I know not from Adam. It will therefore not be out of place to say that in the heat of the moment and based on instinct, I'll take a whole magazine for her. In almost all occasions, when I sit-down, relax and review what just happened, immediately after I react due to instinct, I shudder at the fact that I put myself in such level of risk and danger just to see that justice and equity is served.

But if you give me the chance to consider, it will be a NO! Absolutely Not!!

Epistle on top bullet.... funny

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yes o. Very chilled one
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by DamnnNiggarr: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by DamnnNiggarr: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by DamnnNiggarr: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? / How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.