Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,917 members, 7,973,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! (1468 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2020
my dog is vomiting and has not eaten for two days now, she is only drinking water...my vet has already attended to her but nothing has changed thou she has stopped vomiting but she she still can't eat only drinking water...please what can I do to Make her eat coz she is becoming so weak, I just don't know what to do again...please help me out
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by DriveTrademark: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Have you tried taking her to another vet or searching for solutions online? Also get in touch with your friends or neighbors or even random dog owners and see if they could recommend a solution...

Just reach out to them ASAP, everything will be fine

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2020
DriveTrademark:
Have you tried taking her to another vet or searching for solutions online? Also get in touch with your friends or neighbors or even random dog owners and see if they could recommend a solution...

Just reach out to them ASAP, everything will be fine
thank you

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Geepee77(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is sign of Parvo ooh, go and buy ORS or glucose and add to the water, it will give her strength and give the dog 2 eggs a day and you can also force feed the dogs. I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by brothers(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
From experience i will advice that perhaps you give the dog liquid food like pap and force feed it so it can get its strength back also give it glucose

iamanderson over to you o

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
post pictures of the Dog
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Geepee77:
This is sign of Parvo ooh, go and buy ORS or glucose and add to the water, it will give her strength and give the dog 2 eggs a day and you can also force feed the dogs. I wish her quick recovery.
thank you so much...I will go and get that now
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
brothers:
From experience i will advice that perhaps you give the dog liquid food like pap and force feed it so it can get its strength back also give it glucose

iamanderson over to you o
I will try that too
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
ok
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
she has started vomiting again
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
post pictures of her and maybe you should go to your pharmacy and ask for a drug that will be able to stop the vomiting
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Coolkid11(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maybe she is pregnant those are sign of pregnancy
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yeah those are signs of pregnancy
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Logbewe1: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Something might be wrong with its system, try and get Super-Gro and give to it. Super-Gro act as a multivitamin. It will help your dog eat well and increase it size and also make it more hairy.

If you need it or you want to try it call 08166518020 or Whatsapp for more information.
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Coolkid11(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Parvovirus I did some research it kills more than 60percent of dogs
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by IamAnderson(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
debby204:

I will try that too
this can be caused by pregnancy or sickness, if she wasn't mated then I suggest you call a vet fast.
put glucose in her water to keep her energy stable till you can get a vet and also try to force liquid food into her mouth if she isn't vomiting.
but then again, if it turns out to be parvovirus then take away her water if not you'll only help it spread faster, put her on drip instead.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2020
ok
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by peeta4u(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
debby204:
my dog is vomiting and has not eaten for two days now, she is only drinking water...my vet has already attended to her but nothing has changed thou she has stopped vomiting but she she still can't eat only drinking water...please what can I do to Make her eat coz she is becoming so weak, I just don't know what to do again...please help me out
something like dis happened to my dog. My vet gave antibiotics. And i was giving her palm oil and Adin dudu(black seed oil).
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Me to something like that has happened to my Dog I just stayed strong and stock to the vet prescription and put glucose in most of his food
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
peeta4u:
something like dis happened to my dog. My vet gave antibiotics. And i was giving her palm oil and Adin dudu(black seed oil).
still vomiting and not eating anything
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Soory he his a cuacuacian right
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by peeta4u(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
debby204:

still vomiting and not eating anything
prevent d dog frm drinking too much water. Add glucose to d little water u give d dog.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
peeta4u:
prevent d dog frm drinking too much water. Add glucose to d little water u give d dog.
okay
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by debby204: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Michael390:
Soory he his a cuacuacian right
gsd
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by welzyj2(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Force feeding a dog that has parvo

If you are not sure of the treatment to an illness, resist the urge to shalaye. Rather advice the OP to go to the nearest vet
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2020
sorry
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by peeta4u(m): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Any improvement on ur dog's health?
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by EmmyKrim(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2020
post the dog
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2020
yes post pictures of the Dog
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by scilover: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2020
I recommend going to another vet. It always better to have a second opinion from another vet. Also, how old is your dog? And did she have any past incidents like this before?
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Michael390(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
post pictures of the Dog na it is boring without pictures
Re: My Dog Is Dying Please Help!!! by Godfirst01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Michael390:
post pictures of the Dog na it is boring without pictures

Post picture of a dying dog to entertain you or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic: 2-headed Snake-like Creature Found In Garden / Wishing All Vets In The House Happy World Veterinary Day Celebration / Adult Male Doberman For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.