Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,531 members, 7,914,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

5 Mistakes In Practicing Hatha Yoga: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Mistakes In Practicing Hatha Yoga: (239 Views)

How To Find The Best Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In India / Girl, 6, Mistakes Petrol For Kerosene, Burns Self While Practicing Cooking / Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Mistakes In Practicing Hatha Yoga: by michelehauswirt: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2020
While practicing Hatha Yoga, people who are not experts or good, or they do not have a proper training make mistakes. There are many things that are going on during yoga, such as pranayama, breathing, bending, twisting, and fearlessness. There needs to be an engagement of the mind, body, and mind. For beginners and experienced yogis, this difficulty means mistakes can occur. Some yoga mistakes can make you uncomfortable and hinder your progress, while other yoga mistakes can put you at risk. Do not worry, most yoga mistakes are easy to solve! at https://www.arhantayoga.de/was-ist-hatha-yoga-philosophie-und-praxis/

Here are the five common mistakes that people make most the time during practice:

1. Not breathing properly, holding the breath:

One mistake that people make in yoga is to not take deep breaths or keep holding the breath. Students usually take deep breaths when they try to maintain, focus, or balance. The free energy of breathing is part of yoga that stops the flow of pleasure and causes stress and tension. Obviously, if you feel that you need to breathe, then you should create more pressure. You must breathe, lie down, sleep, or stand on one leg. Take a few hours, breathe again, and return to the bench.

2. Hyper-extending Your Joints:

My body is very flexible, and I can perform any pose but for a lot of people who are starting yoga, this is a problem and here they make mistakes. They try to extend their joints like a pro but that is a mistake. To some extent, they interact. Learning is not bad; it is a fun event that tears people apart and stimulates their eyes. It was a fun process, so I had to be very careful. Because if I put pressure on my joints in this situation, this high blood pressure can damage my joints.

3. Irregular Alignment during different Positions:

There are many ways to practice a yoga position. People try wrong ways to be in these positions. They try to skip the process and just be at the end of the pose. In the wrong position, for example, six triangles, side figures, crescent, etc. can extend to the edges of the body. It can put your hands and feet behind your shoulders and provide you with a face and back. Excessive pressure on the face and shoulder joints. That can cause even injuries as well.

4. Using Force to Move into a Pose:

In yoga, you should practice without losing energy and effort or putting a lot of force, it is best to move slowly, with intelligence naturally. If your body is slowly preparing for your breathing and then starting to lose weight and maintain your muscles, then use your breath to direct your breath and your breathing problems. Do not move hastily ¬¬¬¬and putting force or getting early in the pose. That is a mistake and not good for your body.

5. Not Paying attention, Not Engaging:

During yoga practice, it is a must that you have your complete focus on yourself and you are not distracted by anything. If you are not paying attention to the details and you are not engaging with your posture or pose, then you are making a mistake. These were some common mistakes that most of the people make during yoga, if you are practicing pranayama yoga, you must avoid these for better results.

(1) (Reply)

Keloidal Folliculitis / Panic As Nigerian Postal Service Worker Contracts COVID-19 / Why Sexual Performance Drugs May Not Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.