Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,189 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (86708 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Olorosomic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
saaron:
This is Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram, the same terrorists group that was crying to surrender according to buhari's Fulani regime propaganda machinery.
In few weeks time, the killers of these Christian soldiers will activate Taqiyya and surrender themselves to Nigerian army for army as repentant Boko Haram terrorist.
The earlier the rest of Nigeria detach itself from Northern Nigeria, the better for our own security. These northerners are using Taqqiya through Boko Haram terrorist group to slaughter and kill southerners for their agenda - Advancement of Sharia. Let's not forget the secret move by buhari's Fulani regime through the CJN of Sharia to expand the scope of Sharia in Nigeria's constitution.
Useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

After dey arrest them..... they will call them repented bokoharam n we still integrate them into the community...

useless country with fools as leaders

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by SVC6000: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
sending message to the evil
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
So they can't be taken to courts and charged for murder and death sentence passed?
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

May these ones rest in peace.

But the SR that published this sensitive video in the first place, what is their aim? To help spread the good news from BH or to cause the families more pains?

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

I have sources and video proofs that the war is better.

This is an interrogation of one of the BH caught.

Really? If they kill them, what reports will Amnesty Nigeria give to the world? What crime charges do you think will be held against the president. Most of you don't face realities. You just let your emotions speak for you
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by olusma23(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasting human's life to gain political point. How can a whole country ranked 5th position Military might in Africa be fighting terrorist iwith only A.K 47 and machine gun for the past 10 years in 3 states without victory?

This same propaganda brought in Buhari, I think they are doing it again to bring in another Norther president.

This is a game.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nigra(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari and his cabal are all cows..senseless people..God forgive the slain and accept them..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Enculer: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
These are the people that Yoruba muslims worship
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Enculer: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Break up the zoo now
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Emmypure: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
he who kills with sword will die by sword
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
In the other thread, this government of lies was dishing out their useless lies to the world that APC has won the war..

This is the aftermath and many to come.

Bastards!

Served in monguno 2010..i knw what I saw.

Damn horrible!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by izubext007: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
where is burutai.....hope he will comment on this plat form
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ItswellMike: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls stop the lies. U know nothing about what is going on
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

But the SR that published this sensitive video in the first place, what is their aim? To help spread the good news from BH or to cause the families more pains?

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

Really? If they kill them, what reports will Amnesty Nigeria give to the world? What crime charges do you think will be held against the president. Most of you don't face realities. You just let your emotions speak for you

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by egoldman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yompay01:
Only God can save us

Yes, He will soon come down and do it, let's wait for him.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by egoldman(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
We should all condemn this and encourage our military than to politicized this.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it and I encourage our force men in the battle field not to relent but stand up to the game.

You sound soo true to your moniker.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
you are correct, true talk,i been dey reason Donald Duke tho hmm well who knows, I fit do am sef

Oya now, let's go there

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by kamantan(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
and tomorrow we will deradicalized these bastards and integrate them back into d society... No terrorist should be pardoned
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
saaron:
This is Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram, the same terrorists group that was crying to surrender according to buhari's Fulani regime propaganda machinery.
In few weeks time, the killers of these Christian soldiers will activate Taqiyya and surrender themselves to Nigerian army for army as repentant Boko Haram terrorist.
The earlier the rest of Nigeria detach itself from Northern Nigeria, the better for our own security. These northerners are using Taqqiya through Boko Haram terrorist group to slaughter and kill southerners for their agenda - Advancement of Sharia. Let's not forget the secret move by buhari's Fulani regime through the CJN of Sharia to expand the scope of Sharia in Nigeria's constitution.
Useless regime.
That's what Igbos have seen
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by walexbiz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is what you get when you have heartless leaders who are in government to better themselves and their families. A few days ago, DHQ was saying it was going to release repentant Boko haramist to the society today serving soldiers and a police officer were gunned down by members of the Boko haram. I just the DHQ policy makers are seeing this and whosoever Amongst the top heirrachy of DHQ benefit from Boko haram malfeasance may his or her family meet the same fate as the soldiers.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by saaron(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
ylaa:
Buhari is boko haram
Boko haram is buhari.
I will say it over and over again. Buhari has shed more blood since he resumed office than the last civil war. His target are Christians. Buhari is evil. The Nigerian army is now full of boko haram. We r not safe in our country. How can a man from Niger be treating us like this? Buhari is a Fulani man from Niger. He is not a Nigerian. This is the truth. This is not hate speech. I am not afraid to say this over and over again. God punish buhari. May the blood of the innocent be upon him and his family and supporters.

I know for a fact that buhari is from Niger Republic. In fact, about 30 percent of Northern population are foreigners from Niger, Chad, Mali and Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by tope777(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
....and after sometimes, they will become repentant , feed, training and find their way back to Nigeria Army due to Generousity of our Gorvement.

Well-done my people.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
BlackSpanner:
And Bubu is busy telling lies that IDPs have returned back home, and all local governments previously under Boko Haram have been recaptured.

Where is that rotten dead meat suya griller?

He is picking vultures for tomorrow's business.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Chochovini: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
redcliff:
These are not BokoHaram oooo! , They are IPOB. The real terrorist organization in Nigeria with guns and ammunition. We must go to the South East and Wipe them all away!!!!!
. I AM Not Igbo but for this senseless comment from you, may Thunder and its Lightning associte strike you and your entire useless family not excluding those already dead and buried. Idiot.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Chochovini: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
meobizy:
This sect is no different from boils which appear in hard-to-reach places. The more the government claims they are under control, the more they disgrace the government. The American state played the same cat and mouse with the Taliban and now ISIS. East African countries are still facing their own with Al-Shabaab.
. AND Surprise enough, all these groups you just mentioned are muslims. Islam is really a cancer and a curse to the World.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Jakama90(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Boko Haram kills a soldier and policeman.
Nigerian government releases 603 boko Haram.
May God help us
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Wiseman2y(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
We told them not to vote for Buhari and his apc thief's they were abusing us at that time. May God handle lives of those who voted Buhari into power as Buhari is handling Nigeria. Only few will say amen. Buhari is a scarm.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Wolexdey(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by wizod(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
AfroMighty:
Thats what we get when some lose ass idiots brainwashed bastards who thinks killing others is the pass ticket to Paradise with 44 virgins... Bleep y'all...
It will end in premium tears for them by God's grace
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by MATURELION: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:

you are one of them, idiot those terrorists should ne killed when captured asap they're busy waiting innocent souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by egoldman(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
Nigeria Army, DSS, by now in consultation with social media companies, and telecom networks should have been able to trace initial source of people releasing bokoharam videos to detect shakaus location for capture.

Yet they can pinpoint yahoo boys, Evans the kidnapper, the guy that used Buhari's daughter's old sim and others. Boko Haram fighters call their wives in IDP camps with mobile phones that use Nigerian networks, and you tell me something is not wrong with this so-called war with Boko Haram?

Despite his shortcomings, Abacha said something that seems to be the exact situation we are in today; If crimes persist, the Government has a hand in it"
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by redcliff: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chochovini:
. I AM Not Igbo but for this senseless comment from you, may Thunder and its Lightning associte strike you and your entire useless family not excluding those already dead and buried. Idiot.

lmao. when they say you people should go to school you would say no. when they say read and understand then fill in the gaps una go think say na just ABC.. you are pathetic.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Tanyabee(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is so sad.I really feel for their families, I wonder the truama they might be going through now. Those were someone's husband and father
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by optimus106(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
you're correct, we fit turn our nation to the factory of the world sef, attract foreign countries to set up industries here as we get enough human labor, sea port sef, imagine Toyota set up plant at cross river now, the company will be given waiver, make dem fix the roads and initiate better power supply in turn we provide human resources and better policies to help them thrive, even some smart phone manufacturers go come sef, our people become gainfully employed

Become a tax haven sef

Good write up.

Put the wrong people into power and you will know no peace.

Nigeria is a backward country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.