Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) (3392 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) by Softmp3: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
A lot of people might have been wondering who the most handsome man is, I always did too, thinking he must really be getting myriads of crushes from different ladies every day.

Most Nigerian ladies that watch Korean Movie Series will argue that 'Lee Min Ho', who is very handsome, is the most handsome man in the world, but that is indeed wrong.

Permit me to inform and update you however, that the most handsome man according to 'Prime10world' ranking is no other than the popular Korean actor, Kim Tae-hyung.

Kim Tae-hung is also known by his stage name as 'V', which stands for 'Victory'. He is a South Korean singer, songwriter, record producer, and Actor and a vocalist of the South Korean boy group, BTS.

V wins the title of 'The Most Handsome Man in The World 2020', based on the ranking by a standard YouTube media ranking platform, known as 'Prime10World' which ranked Kim Tae-hung as the most handsome man in the world within the record of 'Prime 10 Most Good-looking Males in 2020'

Kin Tae-hung was born in the city of Seo-gu, Daegu, South Korea, on the 30th of December 1995, making him just 25 years old.

He is still single as of recent, and he publicly discusses his relationship status with his fans. He however has a crush on a celebrity named 'Rachel McAdams' who acted as Regina in the movie, 'Mean Girls'.

He has also Recieved several awards in Korean Movie World e.g the Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit (2018). He has featured in some popular movies e.g Bring the Soul, Burn the stage, Hwarang etc.

He really looks handsome, especially his face which has nothing like rashes, scar or deformities of any kind. This was probably possible because of the favourable environment he lives.

Below are pictures of Kim Tae-hung who is the Most Handsome Man In the world:

SEE HIS PICTURES CLICK THE LINK

www.softmp3.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Softmp3 So ordinary picture you can't post here well you know the drill
La click Uest vous mien eisteñ et savoir

4 Likes

Re: Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Culled from opera news
Re: Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) by shilenji(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Can You Believe He Is The Most Handsome Man In The World? (see Pictures) by shilenji(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
The thing is there is never anyone woth the mostest, like I always say "where ones fathers land finishes thats where another mans father starts"

To be very sincere and not to brag I fyn pass tgat fellow and pesin dey wey go fyn pass me and pesin dey wey go fyn pass d pesin wey fyn pass me.

As messi and ronaldo dey pesin dey wey dey ball pass dem.

As usain bolt dey pesin dey wey go lash am without sweating.

Discoveries are made everytime but we keep on praying for chance to shine

Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Playfully Photobombs Chioma's Birthday Photoshoot (Video) / Nengi Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Saudi Arabia: How To Photoshop Mariah Carey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.