Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Think I'm Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Gay (2119 Views)

I Told My NIGERIAN Family I'm GAY / I Just Confirmed I'm Gay / I'm Gay In My Art, And Straight In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
I've been having this suspicion for a while now but I couldn't come to terms with it. I'm not attracted to women at all. I once had an encounter with a girl but I wasn't aroused. Today, a guy at my workplace mistakenly grabbed my crotch and to my utmost surprise, I was aroused. I've always had this thing for handsome guys. I just confirmed today that I may be gay after all.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Baloranking(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Your choice OP, I keep hearing different types of sexuality this days grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Themainboy22: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
And what did you want us to do now

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
rottencorpse:
I've been having this suspicion for a while now but I couldn't come to terms with it. I'm not attracted to women at all. I once had an encounter with a girl but I wasn't aroused. Today, a guy at my workplace mistakenly grabbed my crotch and to my utmost surprise, I was aroused. I've always had this thing for handsome guys. I just confirmed today that I may be gay after all.
from all indications above, I can attest to the fact that you’re one. It’s good you discovered ab-initio. Lots of folk out there sees it aas something normal(not getting aroused in company of an opposite sex... op, nip it in the bud before it’s too late.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
A guy cannot mistakenly grab your crotch angry.
What sort of rubbish do I read on nairaland these days sef

12 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
oyedav:
from all indications above, I can attest to the fact that you’re one. It’s good you discovered ab-initio. Lots of folk out there sees it aas something normal(not getting aroused in company of an opposite sex... op, nip it in the bud before it’s too late.

Good day.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Ugaboy: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dis 1 weak me...Guy u need help...u dey missed the touch of fine girls...

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by phelonrays: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
rottencorpse:

rotten corpse, Indeed undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by callmeRichie(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
I no even notice your problem againgrin Na your moniker dey crack me up, which one be "rottencorpse" again? gringringrin.
This is where the problem start alayegrin

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Ugaboy: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
callmeRichie:
I no even notice your problem againgrin Na your moniker dey crack me up, which one be "rottencorpse" again? gringringrin.
This is where the problem start alayegrin
...and that is true, this guy is rottencorpsea
the name is working for him.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by StarFist(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Enjoy cos e no concern me undecided undecided
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
You need deliverance. Simple!
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
You need deliverance. Simple!
I need deliverance because I'm gay? You've a thwarted sense of reasoning.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
rottencorpse:

You are possessed with the spirit of homosexuality. Go to a mfm church for serious deliverance.

My 2cent!
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
rottencorpse:

my friend shut up dia. Go for deliverance before boys catch you, burn you for street.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by themaestro08(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
You are possessed with the spirit of homosexuality. Go to a mfm church for serious deliverance.

My 2cent!

Stop being superstitious! It ain't a spiritual stuff so shut up.

Its more of sexual preference and last I check its normal.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Stop being superstitious! It ain't a spiritual stuff so shut up.

Its more of sexual preference and last I check its normal.
How is being attracted to your gender normal? Explain in fewer words.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by finalboss(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:

My 2cent!
Keep your 2cent. What's spirit of homosexual ??

Seriously are you on crack ??

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
finalboss:

Keep your 2cent. What's spirit of homosexual ??

Seriously are you on crack ??
You talk like a carnal man that you are.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by themaestro08(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Keepem:
my friend shut up dia. Go for deliverance before boys catch you, burn you for street.

Which boys? Such a primitive barbarian and being. Last time I checked being gay ain't a crime.

You admire Apple products right? I mean the iPhones, macs and so on? Apple CEO is gay. So what do you have to say about that. Maybe you automatically dispise their products? Such a foolish Clown cheesy

People sexuality should be your last concern if you are sensible

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by finalboss(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:

What do you mean by "spirit of homosexual" ??

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
God hates op
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
Madam please leave this thread if you don't have any reasonable comment to make. I'm not going to let anyone make me feel bad about my sexuality. This is the way I am and I'm not ashamed about it, so stop wasting your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Gay by finalboss(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
Bemused monotheist
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
rottencorpse:

Madam please leave this thread if you don't have any reasonable comment to make. I'm not going to let anyone make me feel bad about my sexuality. This is the way I am and I'm not ashamed about it, so stop wasting your time.
In all honesty, I dont think I'm wasting my time.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Which boys? Such a primitive barbarian and being. Last time I checked being gay ain't a crime.

You admire Apple products right? I mean the iPhones, macs and so on? Apple CEO is gay. So what do you have to say about that. Maybe you automatically dispise their products? Such a foolish Clown cheesy

Bro, if he replies you again, please kindly ignore him. He has no reasonable comment to make. He's just a troll.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
finalboss:

Bemused monotheist
Please I won't be tolerating such frequent mentions. Bless you.
Re: I Think I'm Gay by themaestro08(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:

Humans have diverse sexual preference, some straight some homosexual and some bisexual, it all centers around love

What makes you think being straight (heterosexual) is the superior sexual preference?
Re: I Think I'm Gay by themaestro08(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
rottencorpse:

Bro, if he replies you again, please kindly ignore him. He has no reasonable comment to make. He's just a troll.

I am a trollbuster. So bring it on ya MF
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
themaestro08:

You think you're alive and normal, you're a walking corpse already, you don't know. Gay asshole
Re: I Think I'm Gay by paulolee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
na wah oo...more dick to ur ass or more ass to ur dick....depending on wich syd of gay u endup..
Re: I Think I'm Gay by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Humans have diverse sexual preference, some straight some homosexual and some bisexual, it all centers around love

What makes you think being straight (heterosexual) is the superior sexual preference?
If we all were homosexuals, people like you won't come into existence. So now tell me which is superior?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos / Students Cought Having $ex In Broad Daylight (watch VIDEO) / My Wicked Mother In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.