Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (119196 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Flows001(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin Could've, would've, should've... 60 WASTED years of independence. SA has 11 different tribes too but we can work together for the common good. Just one other area we kick a5s at. Go chat with your friends from Chad and Somalia - you're in the same league.
When we re talking of over 200 tribes in Nigeria, this FOOL from SA is calling 11 useless tribes in SA that are not even upto half of Northern Nigeria alone. Give Nigeria just 20 tribes and let a single religion get over 70% of the population and see if the country wont be exceptional. Even with this condition, Nigeria is pretty doing well. You guys will forever remain slaves to the white and before I forget, please always worship them for helping your silly asses develop SA, you probably would be competing with Lesotho and Burundi today if not for them. What pains me most with you clowns from SA is that you are quick to jump on any negative news from Nigeria just to mock the country like nobody commits crimes in SA. Just like I said before, nobody gives a f**k about SA, I personally have sworn never to involve myself in anything related to that country. Settle your unapologetic xenophobic nature first before spewing trash on an online forum where you aren't even needed. I rather engage in fraud than to kill(don't support both though). Anyway, F**k SA!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Fearlez: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

This is what you were meant to read. See how Zulus are kicking your butts and pathetic you look in the eyes of the world. Better respect SA coz you ain't sh!t grin grin grin Even your president was given marching orders to Pretoria a few days after the xenophobic attacks. He then came out to give you she-boons a good dressing down about your appalling behaviour. Poor Buhari even uses a clone to address you clowns, he's given up on that mess called NIGGERia.
kicking buts? You must be a damaged Boer victim.

The only butts Zulu ever kicked were their women via rape. Nigerians are making sure 1/3 of South Africans have Nigerian ancestry by f**king your women and knocking them up with semen and drugs and you're here yapping like a bellowing frog.

A Zulu will keep hitting the reply button thinking all the failed battle this failed people lost will be won via nairaland back and forth.

This is why after apartheid was toppled , black South Africa are still the poorest in the country.

Poor Mandela died in vain. I guess once a slave, always a slave

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Flows001(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Swissgoldtrader:

Nigerian news is like sugar rush to them ... they masturbate on any negative Nigerian news .... you never catch them celebrate our successes as Africans .. only Negatives... African solidarity my ass ....Mzanzi rodents
This was exactly why I almost touched the roof of my room in celebration when we trashed them in the Nations Cup football match last year. Most of them nearly died that night because they had already programmed their virus infected brains to only accommodate negative news from Nigeria. Many other African countries celebrate with us when we record massive achievements and mourn with us when we grieve but not this useless SA.. To hell with SA!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Davash222:

Have you ever asked for Tinubu to be probed Be frank to yourself now

How does this justify Husspuppy's alleged illicit activities?

Or should the authorities wait for Tinubu to be prosecuted before going after any other suspected criminal?

If you aren't one of those bent on giving this country a bad name, you'd know that Tinubu had been docked, tried and subsequently acquitted under President Jonathan.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

These are not complaints, they are facts gathered by your own reputable news organisations that ALMOST ALL Nigerians in Johannesburg are into the drug trade. Stop burying your head in the sand and start facing the ugly truth. How can you say you are travellers and therefore the world should tolerate such actions? That's GROSS man! You are in support of such grotesque behavior so let's end this conversation because we'll never find common ground - I detest criminality.

I'll drop this here again to force you to face the sordid state of your countrymen. STOP defending criminals, it's UNETHICAL. angry
That is why I always say some of you know nothing, don't you know how the press operate they feed the people with propaganda, all sort of lies just to sell their prints only a few reputable and popular ones need no lies to sell their prints example the nations is a newspaper that is struggling to get the attention of readers unlike punch news paper, tribune and this day, relevant news papers they write what's happening and they make sales, google search popular news papers in naija for yourself and you want me to take the nations serious heck no. Their targets are people like you so enjoy.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Commonsense99:

Nigeria have an inherent political challenge which led to that internal division, this I have explained the origin, which is traced back to Britain, the same way your problems were traced back to whites.
If your country is so comfortable, why do you folks complain about joblessness and bad governance to the point of attacking or in your words chasing other Africans? And those people you chase, how many companies and farms do they own?

Talk of travelling, which very developed countries doesn't travel, at least for ordinary vacation? Is your economy better than China? How many Chinese migrants do you have in SA? Those who colonised us all travelled out from better countries.
No doubt Nigerian politicians are doomed, and we are tackling it over here to the best of our ability, we ain't hiding our flaws bro.

You guys have agreed in unison that Nigerians don't own any reasonble company in SA, apart from retail shops, etc, so why chase them? Are they the owners of the companies that systematically refuse to employ you in your own country? The difference here is you folks have not manned up to confront your problems hence you pretend to be happy, only to attack your Co Africans at intervals.

And dude you are not yet really developed. take a trip out for once, maybe on vacation or something and judge your self.
The few structures you brag with please who built them? You or the white man?
And since he left power what new structures have the black Man put in place, or even maintain some of those abandoned high rising buildings that became dreaded crime dens and hide outs in Jo burg?
The white man did a very little development in SA with the intention of subduing you forever, like they did to Aborigenes in Australia, and native Americans. And yes, so far they are still subduing you.

A black man remains a black first,and surfers same racism everywhere in the world, ask developed African Americans. grin travel out first, the moment you touch down at any Western airport, you are a freaking African, ranked in same category as those war torn BBC advertised countries, with an African accent, no one cares the country name grin grin we are all in this sh1t together.

Finally Africa is systematically designed to drag itself back dude, its not only a Nigerian problem.
Do you know that after colonialism 95% of African countries still pay back a chunk of their earnings to their colonial masters which they must not request for, but must borrow only 30%with huge interest?

Do you know that if you mean well for your African country as a leader, the bullet that will
Kill you will come from the west?
Dude you have the same challenge as the Nigerian, wake up and smell the coffee.

may God bless your soul for this those nonentities would not listen
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2020
King44:
That is why I always say some of you know nothing, don't you know how the press operate they feed the people with propaganda, all sort of lies just to sell their prints only a few reputable and popular ones need no lies to sell their prints example the nations is a newspaper that is struggling to get the attention of readers unlike punch news paper, tribune and this day, relevant news papers they write what's happening and they make sales, google search popular news papers in naija for yourself and you want me to take the nations serious heck no. Their targets are people like you so enjoy.

I live in SA and what that newspaper wrote is SPOT ON. Your brothers here know it too. Why else would there be such backlash against Nigerians in SA. You have your head in the sand. It's only when you face reality that the situation will be resolved.

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:

The only butts Zulu ever kicked were their women via rape. Nigerians are making sure 1/3 of South Africans have Nigerian ancestry by f**king your women and knocking them up with semen and drugs and you're here yapping like a bellowing frog.

A Zulu will keep hitting the reply button thinking all the failed battle this failed people lost will be won via nairaland back and forth.

This is why after apartheid was toppled , black South Africa are still the poorest in the country.

Say what? Perhaps if you weren't such a FAILED STATE AND PEOPLE you wouldnt be scattered all over the world in foreign prisons and as slaves in the Arab world. Stop feeling sympathy for Mandela, he wasn't part of your filthy tribe. Why can't you look up and idolise your own tribesmen - that's coz there's NOTHING to idolise there.

Here are some facts for you to burst bubble. Clearly you're shooting up your own stock up the nostrils. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:

See how Zulu kicks NIGGERia butt. grin Not on Nairaland but in the REAL TOUGH WORLD. You can say whatever you like, it's just wishful thinking. Here are the FACTS, not what your granny told you. cool

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:

More Zulu FACTS kicking NIGGERia butt. Stop listening to your grandma on world affairs. She's just a scammer - a she-boon Drugpuppi. grin

Have received your 4 packs of noodles as lockdown palliative yet, see SA spends 26 BILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS just for lockdown. Compare with your sh!thole. Mandela died in vain for sure. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Flows001:
What pains me most with you clowns from SA is that you are quick to jump on any negative news from Nigeria just to mock the country like nobody commits crimes in SA. Anyway, F**k SA!!! undecided undecided undecided

LMAO, I knew you were PAINED. You ALL are! grin grin grin Lazy Zulus paining 'mighty' house NIGGERians. grin grin grin

Fearlez, see your cousin finally admit the truth. grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
including Doja Cat
.no clue.
most s.africans i know are mostly musicians,anything other than that is alien to me.

hey where is xhosanostra
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol. Did you see how Buhari was BEGGING Elon Musk for ventilators? grin grin grin Even SA is not begging him for ventilors coz we have 7000 and manufacturing many more ourselves.

IceyJayz you should put your Masters Degree into making Nigerian ventilators, not cleaning toilets in Dubai.

200 million people - 100 ventilors (nigeria)
Independence - 60 years ago

58 million people - 7000 ventilors (South Africa)
Independence - 25 years ago
.all thanks to white though.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

As if "Ojuelegba" is intelligible to non Nigerians.
.. Dude you sound like a nigerian always licking the s.a's asses.

i get this hunch whenever i read your post.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
grin in Naija a " bag" is a "gbag"
.in what language would that be? Fuking clown.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol I can see them pronouncing it that way.

South Africa = Sort - of - free - car grin grin
.i guess you've been hanging with the ghanians.

we're the only african country with a good command of english plus with a original accent.

say something new
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by zhike: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:
In Nigeria we know our family land and ancestral history.

In South Africa, you can't even point to your grandfather's grave or family land. Don't talk about history when your father never voted in his lifetime.

Thanks to your stats, you're officially:

* Africa's murder Headquarters
* Africa's rape Headquarters
* Africa's attempted murder capital
* Africa's HIV Headquarters
* Africa's Covid-19 Headquarters
* Africa's most unequal country

I think South Africa is the worse place to be born black.

Take your statistics and carry your L to Mpumalamga.
Lol be serious, South Africa is a best place to be. Swallow your pride and admit.
During apartheid there was homelands were black people used to stay independently, that’s where our grand fathers used to stay freely. Apartheid was mostly on the cities.
South African admitted that apartheid was wrong and fought it. The problem of Nigerians is that they deny the fact that Nigeria is a living hell.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
this guy has done is research on nigeria
.. It's his being here that gets him all the info about us.

if only we get enough happenings on them too
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
.[s]i guess you've been hanging with the ghanians.

we're the only african country with a good command of english plus with a original accent.

say something new[/s]
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Simbrixton(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. It's his being here that gets him all the info about us.

if only we get enough happenings on them too
we dont need Intel on dem
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceberg3: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
ur cousins the fulanis are the ones holding everyone back mate just like SA people they derive joy in killing fellow blacks

Tmksouth, don't be decieved by this Amotekun above..true the Fulanis/hausas are a big problem to us but whaddahell do you say about the very people who brought them same Hausa Fulani back to power in Nigeria??!!!!

Between your enemy and the one who is close to you but who is empowering your enemy, giving him ground and platform,who is more dangerous?!
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Flows001:
This was exactly why I almost touched the roof of my room in celebration when we trashed them in the Nations Cup football match last year. Most of them nearly died that night because they had already programmed their virus infected brains to only accommodate negative news from Nigeria. Many other African countries celebrate with us when we record massive achievements and mourn with us when we grieve but not this useless SA.. To hell with SA!!

Don't you think it's funny that out of all African countries you have played with,the only one you're scared of losing a useless soccer match to is South Africa? I think there is a deep insecurity and inferiority complex sitting within.Other Africans can celebrate or mourn with you,but if for one second you think South Africans even give a damn then you are terribly mistaken.The rest of Africa is an afterthought to us.Why do you think we don't visit y'alls shithole countries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceberg3: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Worthless
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceberg3: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
well I want Nigeria to split actually and we would split without bloodshed

Really,but you yorubas are the only ones attacking Nnamdi Kanu day and night!!!!!

Tmksouth, don't let him pollute you

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Iceberg3:

See person!!!!

Irongalaxy is putting pepper in your rectum n this is all he can say lolsssssss

He's putting pepper where??...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceberg3: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Shame on Africa
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Minxie(f): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Don't you think it's funny that out of all African countries you have played with,the only one you're scared of losing a useless soccer match to is South Africa? I think there is a deep insecurity and inferiority complex sitting within.Other Africans can celebrate or mourn with you,but if for one second you think South Africans even give a damn then you are terribly mistaken.The rest of Africa is an afterthought to us.Why do you think we don't visit y'alls shithole countries?

My bru, i know you are very wound up and I agree that some things people say about South Africa and South Africans are terrible. But please don't stoop so low by joining them. please stop referring to other countries as shithole countries. I beg you. Please be better than them. Don't stoop to their tactics of oppressing others to make oneself look better. You and I know the truth about SA and that's all that matters.
If someone else sees what you wrote, they're gonna think South Africans are boastful and arrogant... does that ring a bell?
I know you are better than this.
Please understand that I am not insulting or attacking you.
xoxoxoxo

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Don't you think it's funny that out of all African countries you have played with,the only one you're scared of losing a useless soccer match to is South Africa? I think there is a deep insecurity and inferiority complex sitting within.Other Africans can celebrate or mourn with you,but if for one second you think South Africans even give a damn then you are terribly mistaken.The[b] rest of Africa is an afterthought to us.Why do you think we don't visit y'alls shithole countries[/b]?

Lol grin He should count the number of SA people in Nigeria on holiday. Probably just 3 masochists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.