Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,294 members, 7,913,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:58 AM

Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu (2147 Views)

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by Calculating: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a former Secretary to the State Government, has given reason why Godwin Obaseki, the Edo State governor, who is seeking re-election on the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC) was disqualified.

The governor, Chris Ogiemwonyi and Matthew Iduoriyekemwen were ousted from participating in the party primary slated for June 22, where the flag-bearer of the ruling party in the September 19 governorship election will emerge.

While the trio were disqualified, Mr Ize-iyamu, who enjoys the support of Adams Oshiomhole, the national chairman of the party, was cleared for participation.

Messrs Obaseki and Oshiomhole are politically at war with each other shortly after the latter succeeded the former in office.

In a statement by his spokesman, John Maiyaki, the former SSG explained why his colleagues were ousted saying the governor was deemed ineligible “over multiple inconsistencies in his presented academic certificates, including a Higher School Leaving Certificate the Governor claimed to have obtained from an Institute of Continuing Education in Benin City, Edo State.”

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/edo-2020-why-obaseki-was-disqualified-ize-iyamu/amp/
Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by ayinde2020: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
beating about the bush
Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by yinkus6750(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
His lucky cos he has been cleared.
He should face the primàries and let's hope he clinches the parties ticket.
Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by abobote: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
He is not position to tell us, as we already the reason. The disqualification was to teach him hard lesson

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by iokpebholo: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Calculating:

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/edo-2020-why-obaseki-was-disqualified-ize-iyamu/amp/
lol.redeemed pastor for that matter telling lies.wonders shall never end
Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
iokpebholo:
lol.redeemed pastor for that matter telling lies.wonders shall never end
You seems to know all the truth & lies. Oga microphone, tell us the truth na! grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by iokpebholo: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairobi33:

You seems to know all the truth & lies. Oga microphone, tell us the truth na! grin
yes cos I am from Edo state unlike some ppl dt will not mind their business

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
yes cos I am from Edo state unlike some ppl dt will not mind their business
You still haven't told us the truth na! I no ask whether you are from edo or wherever.. You said the man dey lie because you know the truth and I said make you tell us, what's the truth? Calling someone a liar without telling us your own version of the truth is the worst kind of lying, don't you think?
At least he was brave enough to tell his own truth of the story. Don't just call him a liar, tell us your own truth of the story and let us do the verdict.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by iokpebholo: 4:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Nairobi33:

You still haven't told us the truth na! I no ask whether you are from edo or wherever.. You said the man dey lie because you know the truth and I said make you tell us, what's the truth? Calling someone a liar without telling us your own version of the truth is the worst kind of lying, don't you think?
At least he was brave enough to tell his own truth of the story. Don't just call him a liar, tell us your own truth of the story and let us do the verdict.
I owe u no explanation sir!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
I owe u no explanation sir!!!!!!!!
As a matter of fact, yes you do, sir. You owe your audience an explanation the moment you choose to call someone a liar in a public forum. You didn't want the public to believe what he said by calling him a liar. You owe your audience an explanation to justify your accusation and to change public view by telling us your own truth of the event, that is justice.
I challenge you to do justice by telling us your own side of the truth if you truly believe he's lying. You owe me & the public that, to vindicate the victim of his lies & injustice. That's justice. Otherwise, you are just another typical anarchist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by Jostoman: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Nairobi33:

As a matter of fact, yes you do, sir. You owe your audience an explanation the moment you choose to call someone a liar in a public forum. You didn't want the public to believe what he said by calling him a liar. You owe your audience an explanation to justify your accusation and to change public view by telling us your own truth of the event, that is justice.
I challenge you to do justice by telling us your own side of the truth if you truly believe he's lying. You owe me & the public that, to vindicate the victim of his lies & injustice. That's justice. Otherwise, you are just another typical anarchist.
oga na by force?
Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by iokpebholo: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Jostoman:
oga na by force?
u dey mind am
Re: Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Jostoman:
oga na by force?
Liar!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funtua Had No Driving License But Drove Himself To The Hospital / How GOV Wike Lied To Northern Elders Just to Paint Igbos Black / Tension As IPOB Terrorist Groups Pose Like Boko Haram VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.