Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? (487 Views)

Internet Addiction Good Or Bad? / Facebook Addiction / Help ! Internet Addiction : Share Your Views Please : Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? by lifestyle1(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2011
I just felt I should know, So dont take it personal, ok?

I was in the church during the new year crossover night and i was astonished with what i saw during the service and during the prayer time to cross over to new year,

While people were praying hard to crossover to new year, I saw some girls updating their status on facebook, I was just laughing cos i dnt really knw what to say,

Are the guys also addicted to facebook like the girls?
Re: Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? by Emmyk(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2011
Was once like that (in church), buh I asked Holyspirit for help. Now I can wait till "surely,goodness, " Is over. Ha!
Re: Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? by lifestyle1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
grin that's funny, so guys too can be addicted to facebook, this addiction is common with blackberry users, grin
Re: Facebook Addiction- Who Is More Addicted? by Emmyk(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
Sure! But, I'm Clean!, I dont do drugs facebook in church again. shocked Very funny, it's also common to Iphone users. 16th of January 2011 during a church service, an Iphone user sitting bside me (a man in his late 20s or early 30s), brought out his phone,c lected the "F" for facebook and started surfing, once a scripture is said, he minimized it en open the bible application,after the reading,he's back to fb. Like that like that. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops For Sale / Downloading A Full Web Page For Your Offline Viewing / Buy Your Laptop Here,brand New Or Fairly Used @ Cheaper Price Call, 08033646625

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.