Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,017 members, 7,933,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do Nigerians Have Integrity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigerians Have Integrity? (622 Views)

Which Newspaper Do Nigerians Read Most? / What Do Nigerians Search Most Online? / IGI Insurance Plc -A Company With No Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Have Integrity? by integrity9(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2011
Yes and No. This could appear a simple question but many people have stories to tell on either side. We are in the new and we are joining the Federal government to rebrand Nigeria. May be you are among people that have sent down money from abroad for your brother or uncle to develop a property for you expecting that when you return you will have a place to lay your head, but the money disappeared. May be you have an old mother or father and you have been sending up keep money through your younger ones but it would not get to them or at least not all the amount. Or your problem is that you live in Lagos but too busy to see your projects through and no one you can trust to handle it for you. If any of these is your challenge, forget it because we have come to bridge the gap. It is going to be a difficult thing for you to believe and trust but if you try once you will recommend us to others. After all you have lost some money already to those you think you trusted and they disappoint you. Risk a little for this that you have 50-50 chance and see what Nigeria is becoming. Our services will not come free because integrity is expensive but we are considerate and friendly. If you are interested send me a mail on integrityisreal@gmail.com and we will go on from there. I will give you details of my personal data and you can verify before you commit a dime into any transaction. Do not forget that there must be an agreement signed and witnessed by our lawyers before commencement of any transaction. Get in touch and see that wonders exist in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Creativity And Innovation In Business Seminar / Can Someone Help Me Make An Online Payment? / How To Make Money With Your Own Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.