Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,091 members, 7,946,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nouns And Their Plural Forms With Examples - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nouns And Their Plural Forms With Examples (178 Views)

9 Types Of Nouns In English With Examples / Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / Types Of Nouns In English You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nouns And Their Plural Forms With Examples by Vistakademia(m): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm sure you know that the plural of boy is boys, the plural of lady is ladies and the plural of leaf is leaves.

Good! But don't feel cool yet until you can tell me the plural of these words: Automaton, Bureau, Court-martial, Neuroma and Portmanteau.

Check if you are correct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWVlr8Lf-6c

Please, do remember to SUBSCRIBE to this Channel: Akademia EduConsult.

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis Training With Spss / Pls How Do I Purchase DLI Weekend Programme For Unilag 2020/2021 / Scholarship, Fellowship, Conference, Internship, Grant And Job Opportunities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.