Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,274 members, 7,943,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate (838 Views)

All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate by Waecupdates: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Both NECO and WAEC student, feels stuck, as they don't know whether to continue reading, or to stop reading pending the time, the exam date will be revealed.

Last week, the minister of education made it known, that they are working diligently to ensure, the release of the 2020 exam timetable, which implies, they are working on how to schedule the exam for the year 2020.

In order for the exam, not to meet you by surprise, as the exam is likely to come up soon, as they are seriously working on the timetable, candidate should take note of the following.

1) Make sure you have covered all the syllabus for the WAEC and NECO exam, as the question can be set from anywhere, but if go have covered at least 80% of the syllabus, then be rest assured that success is yours.

2) In case you have not covered, the syllabus, or you have only covered few, don't bother going through the whole syllabus again, but relax, there is a way, out.

Started making use of past question to read, start the past question based on last year exam(2019) and make use of it to read, after seeing a particular question you can't attempt, then read based on it.

3) Work on your writing, where most student, gets it wrong, is writing, even if you were given expo at the exam hall, and your writing is bad, when you are writing, 1 as i, then there is problem, start working on your writing.

4) Be self-confident, WAEC and NECO exam, is just like any other exam you do write in school, nothing special, don't let exam fear makes you forget the little things you've read.

And lastly, when you get to the exam hall, adhere by their rules, some invigilator will be strict, just comply with them.

I wish you success in your forthcoming exam.

1 Like

Re: Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Good success comes by knowing d GOD u serve
Attend our house fellowship today by 5pm at 12 ejike ufoma str canal estate okota Lagos.its for an hour.u will return empowered and blessed

1 Like

Re: Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate by Omartins365(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Good news scholars,

You can now practice and increase your knowledge with WAEC past questions in Computer Based Tests (CBT) form @ quizzerweb.com.ng,

Past Questions from year 2010 till date are available, at no cost.

WAEC 2018 cbt tests
https://quizzerweb.com.ng/quiz_list?cat=waec-gce-2018&cat_id=51

WAEC 2017 cbt tests
https://quizzerweb.com.ng/quiz_list?cat=waec-gce-2017&cat_id=52

WAEC 2016 cbt tests
https://quizzerweb.com.ng/quiz_list?cat=waec-gce-2016&cat_id=53

More years are available at https://quizzerweb.com.ng

Don't allow this current lockdown to weigh you down, all these tests are totally free.
Re: Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate by tightpussy156: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
for your information about your neco an waec reach me on 07030995020 date has not been posted yet because of the covid 19.student have to study hard because the date for the exam will be announced anytime.serious ones should reach me.no excuse for failure an I don't pray there should.The board are ready to fail any unserious student.make sure you get a your data ready an uploaded on time before the deal day.we are here to guide you better for an excellent results.The rate student fail every year is annoying.keep ur slip save
Re: Message To All 2020 NECO And WAEC Candidate by mrmattew: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
Estimated Reading Time: <1

The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC will released in a month from now. West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results, recording mass failure in Mathematics, English Language and chemistry.

Announcing the results, Monday, at WAEC office, Yaba, the Head of National Office, WAEC, Mr. Patrick Ehidiamen Areghan said: “A total of 529,425 candidates, representing 31.28%, obtained credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.”

He noted that when compared to the 2020 and 2021 May/June WASSCE diets, there was marginal decline in the performance of candidates as 38: 81 per cent was recorded in 2019 and 46.57 per cent is on record in 2020.

The results of 145,795 candidates, representing 8.61%, are being withheld in connection with various types of examination malpractice said, “The cases are being investigated and the reports of the investigations will be presented in November to the Nigeria Examinations Committee (NEC).”

In addition, he stated that 1,148,262 candidates, representing 67.84 %, obtained credits and above in 4 subjects, while 1,293,389 candidates, representing 76.42%, obtained credits and above in 3 subjects.

I am Mr Mathew a direct Waec official. I will definitely help only the brave and smart people on this year 2020 Waec result upgrade contact him now and say bye bye to your worries on this number 09078610093. I have done my part so save your cry.

(1) (Reply)

Noble Hall Leadership Academy For Girls 2020/2021 Admission Process / 2020 JUPEB Result Is Officially Out / 4 Ways Sexting Can Spice Up A Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.