Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lonely In London - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lonely In London (885 Views)

Am Lonely In Benin / Is It Possible To Be Lonely In A Country Of 140 Million Plus / Help! Am Lonely In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely In London by Omoboy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2007
I need a nice woman bad bad i am so tired of been alone i stay and work in london pls get back to me if you feel the same way .
Re: Lonely In London by niceuzor: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
this land is too large 4 you to be lonely every naija oversea re here

So u just have to shine your eye well well shocked & i bit u shocked

lonelyness with disappear from you,

better still good luck on ur search.
Re: Lonely In London by smile007: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2007
Do u wanna tell me there are no woman in London. common check urself embarassed you really need a prayer grin
Re: Lonely In London by bebe2007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
Na today!!!!!!!!!!! Lonely Londoners. Visit www.lonleylondoners.com grin grin
Re: Lonely In London by niceuzor: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
plz guyz this no time for joke ok,the guy is lonely can't u see

if u can help to cure his lonelyness plz do ok,

NB : lonelyness is a disease
Re: Lonely In London by bebe2007(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
grin ok, ready to help. Go out now, go to the westend, Oxford street, go shopping, by the time you walk from the beginning to the end of the street you must see 1000 or more fine babes. find a reason to chat to any that you fancy, you could meet her in the shops while she is picking something, pretend to be interested in the same for your Mum or so, beg her to help out. Even offer to pay her. if you are sharp the rest will be history o! grin grin grin

Or go clubbing, dont you live in town? Its even easier to meet babes in the clubs. look for a good club (not current about clubs now). Some nairalanders here can help with that. Or better still Naija clubs if you want naija babes. dunno if cynthia's is still ok at Tooley St, London bdge. The problem with them be say them too dey form. Go big sha!(designers clothes and a really nice ride) you fit hammer. Try going for parties with your mail friends, some birthday bash here or there. Do you hang out at the pubs after work? you could meet gals there too.

Another alternative na church. Try KICC Hackney. There you will meet your wife if you are true to yourself i can guarantee you. So good bye loneliness, welcome happiness!!!
Re: Lonely In London by fromuk(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
pretend to be interested in the same for your Mum maybe the gyl and him mama na age mate
Re: Lonely In London by slazzy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
hello mate, sign up to sites like www.hi5.com, www.facebook.com and the rest. Post nice pictures and view so many ladies' profiles. It works man so give it a trial and then pick up the courage to talk to ladies maybe on the bus, pubs e.t.c. Its no big deal man, there are loads of girls in london who wonna hook up with guys maybe one night stand wise, never can tell but then u must be willing to spend no matter how little. Atleast go for a drink maybe cinema and all dat. I wish u all the best.
cheers
Re: Lonely In London by MILITIA(f): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2007
@Topic
You have come to the right place! Just choose one that you like and hope for the best! grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Newcastle (uk) / Yariyan / Hook Up For Jos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.