Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To (8822 Views)

Female Pastor Give Her Breast To A Member To Suck As Deliverance (video) / Meet Vera Sidika, The Kenyan Celeb With Butt Bigger Than Nicki Minaj's / The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Naijafixed: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Get latest Updates eg.Gist,Gossip,Sport,Entertainment,videos,Music etc at https://www. Naijafixed.fom

Butere is a town in Kakamega County in Kenya. Since time immemorial, the town with over 4,000 people has been practising a rather obscure custom that would have never come to the limelight had health officials not raised concern.

The custom sees men competing with newborns for breast milk. As such, mothers feed their babies with one breast and leave the other for their husbands, local media Nairobi News reports.

Under the practice, newborns are not allowed to suck the breast reserved for their fathers.

“When a man sucks the breast of his wife who is lactating, the child should not breastfeed on the same breast. This child will die. Our Luhya cultural practices don’t allow this,” an 82-year-old man who refused to be identified was quoted by Nairobi News.

Sucking has nothing to do with breast milk

For the men in the town, the custom has nothing to do with breast milk, but it is rather a way of preventing their wives and children from being cursed. Others said they suck their wives’ breast to ensure the romance remains even after childbirth.

But health officials are worried about the consequences on children and thus, in 2014, Butere sub-county public health officer Mr Oliver Walutila started a campaign to end the custom in the area.

That is yet to achieve the desired result as according to a 57-year-old father of five, the age-old custom is still being passed to the younger generation.

Read More Current Updates:
https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/12/beautiful-nigeria-lady-boldly-revealed-shocking-amount-men-pay-her-per-sex/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by dawnomike(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
I have no problem with the culture but my issue is against ther sliritual beliefs...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by vickydankal(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Some men and breast nawa oooo so they can’t wait till at least few months so the baby can be commander in chief if the breast?
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by daddytime(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Each and every single one of African cultures and traditions had been to satisfy a very greedy and selfish crave by some deviant/voyeuristic old men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Rushna27(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
one thing ave come to realize is dat no culture or so called tradition is in favor of women but for d men. shud we den say culture and traditions are set of greedy stuff or wot.. men enjoys it all at d detriment of woman harm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by TheSourcerer: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Each and every single one of African cultures and traditions had been to satisfy a very greedy and selfish crave by some deviant/voyeuristic old men.
exactly it's the old people that start shit up and the young ones follow , smh
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Vyzz: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by TheSourcerer: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Rushna27:
one thing ave come to realize is dat no culture or so called tradition is in favor of women but for d men. shud we den say culture and traditions are set of greedy stuff or wot.. men enjoys it all at d detriment of woman harm
Amazon culture , some primitive African cutures did too, they had queen rulers
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Vyzz: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Rushna27:

But how those this favor men....

To me sucking the breast of a breastfeeding mother is a punishment
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Openbusiness: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rushna27:
Your realization is wrong. The world favors women more than men. You people have used weaker sex to scam the system in your favor grin
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Muskule grin
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Rushna27(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

Your realization is wrong. The world favors women more than men. You people have used weaker sex to scam the system in your favor grin
see u... turning d table around with man ego power ������
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by BlackCastle(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rushna27:

Check this out you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Matriarchal world cultures
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/g28565280/matriarchal-societies-list/

Matrilineal world cultures
https://blogs.dw.com/womentalkonline/2015/02/20/matrilineal-societies-in-the-world/

In Nigeria I'm well aware that the Nembe people of Bayelsa have a matrilineal culture.
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by SaintBishop: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
i should meet the tribe in kenya where men suck woman breast to cure cancer? undecided@ op why should I meet them?
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Teesleek007: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2020
It is time to seek God in Spirit and in truth without Holding Back.
We have stepped into a new world order and only they that know their God shall do Exploit in this Endtimes.
Subscribe to My Blog @THEOPHANY BLOG to read and know God the More.

https://teesleekklass./2020/06/12/truly-seek-god/
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by SavageResponse(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Let them enjoy
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by InfernoNig: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Ewoooo.
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by InfernoNig: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Rushna27:
one thing ave come to realize is dat no culture or so called tradition is in favor of women but for d men. shud we den say culture and traditions are set of greedy stuff or wot..[s] men enjoys it all at d detriment of woman[/s] harm

I stand to be corrected. Women enjoys it more. The pre-intimacy, the sex mostly the sucking of breast. I have seen women reaction when their breast is being sucked or touch. I won't go into details.
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Abfinest007(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Stupid tradition
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by Rushna27(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2020
InfernoNig:

I stand to be corrected. Women enjoys it more. The pre-intimacy, the sex mostly the sucking of breast. I have seen women reaction when their breast is being sucked or touch. I won't go into details.
dis one na romantic one na no be culture jawe.. suck and touch during d act is a welcome idea joooo �����
Re: Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To by InfernoNig: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Rushna27:
dis one na romantic one na no be culture jawe.. suck and touch during d act is a welcome idea joooo �����

Oh really?

(1) (Reply)

Meet:sean Stewart :the Father At 13years Old / Northern Actresses Who Are Lesbians Revealed | Lilly Naija / See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.