Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,997 members, 7,976,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex (883 Views)

Gist Lover Revealed Shocking Things About Mercy Chinwo Fiance Pastor Blessed / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex by Buezejamesblog: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

A Nigeria Lady who is simply know as Officaljokegold1 by her Instagram name.Has revealed how much she earns per sex.

The beautiful lady boldly make It clear on her Instagram story saying she charges #5000 for two nights excluding feeding and transport.

She warned men and her fans who couldn’t keep up to the price should stay off her page and never return,and should stop asking her for sex.

The Lady further described her puzzy as Gold and challenge men to have a sweet taste of her juicy vaginal.

In addition,I need guys in money and not poor brat.

Read More:
https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/11/iyemi-alade-cried-after-been-blast-by-fans-who-called-her-shapeless-thing-photo/

Re: Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex by Dididrumz(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Wait ohh, You dey whine me ni??

Where is the beautiful Lady
Re: Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex by dawnomike(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
I can't believe this... Let me assume it is a fake news till proven otherwise cheesy
Re: Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex by Vyzz: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2020
She is always twerking on instagram
Re: Beautiful Nigeria Lady Boldly Revealed Shocking Amount Men Pay Her Per Sex by kaptaintintin: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Wait o,mayb i no see well. Do u mean 500000k,50000k or jus 5000k?

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” – Lady Professes Undying Love For Her Boyfrie / Coco Brown Turn Down Burna Boy Flavour And Davido Says She Will Marry Lyta Inste / Bbnaija: Meet Ka3na, The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate & 9freezed Embryos In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.