Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child (721 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by Mediarero: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Lady slams those who criticized her for doing makeup for her 5-yr-old child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knSKy7fmau0

Re: Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by Ezennwa(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2020
hmm!

Makeup is never beauty.

Remember, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Undisputed nonsense
Re: Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by Millennialaku(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin no wonder ........................ RIP ENGLISH !!! angry angry

Re: Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by Vyzz: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by callmeRichie(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
All in the name of civilizationgrin

Wetin dey pain me pass be say, all this oyinbos wey una dey copy no dey follow them live this kind life cry

Abi you ever see oyinbo pikin trend in this stupidity be4
Re: Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child by Mediarero: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Undisputed nonsense

Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Girls That Like Me,i Don't Like Them.is This Normal? / "I'm Better Than Actress Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress Blows Hot / This Is Why Girls Are Always Broke! (irritating Creatures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.