Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sincere Advice Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sincere Advice Please (1043 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / What Do I Do With My Home? I Need Sincere Advice. / Sincere Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Zabiboy: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2020

Ohh lawdd cry cry ...
Where did we get it wrong...
So you are thinking of putting your fellow man( who you even see as a brother) in prison and then allow the girl to go free...Abi you dint hear where he said she was stealing his money and she also agreed to the gang banging...

Man, You need to be ripped off your BALLS angry
You better stay away from their issues...its not affecting your company in any way
GL cool
Re: Sincere Advice Please by flokii: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
@OP you saw that act on tape for a reason.. I'd suggest you involve agencies in charge of rape, human rights violation and human trafficking, NAPTIP I think cos the lady in question was obviously violated by your trusted man.
When some ladies sef have fish brain, one won't know who is lying or telling the truth.

Don't keep quiet please, it could be your daughter or female relatives tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To My Nigerian Brothers: What Is Most Important To You: / The Irreversible Error / Help I Always Have Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.