Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,468 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder (446 Views)

Teenager Who Filmed George Floyd’s Murder Given Journalism Award / COZA Pastor In Fresh Troubles: Accused Of Abortion And Murder Of Church Member / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by efogator(f): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2020
I want to introduce to you a very unique brave young lady

She is the person that filmed the arrest, handcuffing and how Derek Chaovin pinned George Floyd down until George died.

The name of the girl who recorded the George Floyd video that sparked global protests and call for justice is Darnella Frazier and she is 17-year-old.

According to Dailymail, Darnella Fraizer was taking her 9-year-old cousin to buy a snack at a store in Minneapolis on the memorable day, when she saw four Minneapolis police officers pulling down a black man ( George Floyd).

On the fateful day the 17-year-old Darnella Frazier had no idea that she would be chanced to record one of the most important police brutality and murder in the history of United states.

If not for Darnella Frazier's courage, the police officers involved in the death of George Floyd might still be on the street and probably terrorizing people.

Darnella Frazier who never knew the video would sprang up global protests have made it clear through her lawyer that she was not trying to be hero because since the day of the incident, she have been receiving trolls and shades on social media by some set of people.

The lawyer also made it clear that so far, Darnella Frazier have not received any threat from anyone except trolls and shades on social media.

View more of her photos.

Source: https://www.efogator.com/2020/06/meet-young-lady-who-filmed-arrest.html

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by StubbornGENIUS: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2020
What a brave and fearless young lady!
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by heniford2: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2020
nice girl one i watched the video and i cried what a death mehn
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by daddytime(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2020
She orchestrated history with her phone's camera.

Amazing feat.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by ieemmanuel(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What a brave and fearless young lady!

she prevented police getting away with murder!! .... A brave and fearless person would do more than record, just saying...
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by jerryunit48: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2020
I still think they went far by releasing her identity and picture though

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by gentlestdude(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
She don chop burger tire everywhere don bust
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2020
ieemmanuel:

she prevented police getting away with murder!! .... A brave and fearless person would do more than record, just saying...

Don't take away anything from her please.
She's a brave and fearless soul.

Nobody cares about what you think.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by ObaOfUyo: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Don't take away anything from her please.
She's a brave and fearless soul.

Nobody cares about what you think.
Loud am

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by ObaOfUyo: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2020
ieemmanuel:

she prevented police getting away with murder!! .... [s]A brave and fearless person would do more than record, just saying...[/s]
So what should she have done, start a fight against 4 armed policemen ?!
You are a real genius I swear
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Filmed George Floyd's Arrest And Murder by efogator(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
jerryunit48:
I still think they went far by releasing her identity and picture though

Nothing will happen to her, America is not Nigeria, cant you see she already have a lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Accumulate Up To 40GB On MTN Using Mymtn App / How Governor Wike Came To My Rescue - Mrs Joy Nunier / Women Affairs Commissioner Zuwaira Gambo Congratulates Gov. Zulum 51st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.