Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,387 members, 7,894,665 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Country's Dirty Gamesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country's Dirty Gamesters (155 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Country's Dirty Gamesters by ultragreatness(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]As a child we were told that we are lucky to be born in this nation
We were told that our land flows with milk and honey and that we are the giant of Africa
We were told that we typify the black race and our country is on the path of greatness
That was our foundation

We started life disadvantage through no fault of ours
Our parent made promises based on the promises the government made to them
We cheered the government under the scorching sun for using tax payers money to give our schools some tables
And they say to us that we are the future of the country while their actions clearly showed that they don't believe there is a future

We go about eating bone while we are children of the butcher
We feed on the remnant left for their dogs
They called us lazy youth, YES! We are lazy youth when our lawmakers make law in favor to their family
The government play game with our future in the name of exaggerated pandemic
They took half of the country's money and pocketed it
They left us with our rags
They bacame the thorns that we can't lay on
They make our worship home desolate with their ungodly conditions
Their actions torment us

With their dirty game, mixture of tears and pain killed many
With their dirty game, many becomes ritualist
With their dirty game, many becomes terrorist
With their dirty game, evil increase in the country
With their dirty game, many flew outside to secure job but they were reject by the white
With their dirty game, many becomes kidnapper

They country is no longer a safe place for us
We fear for the unseen evil coming
We sleep with one eye opened
Their promises are like porridge's aroma, which we smell but we can't taste it
Our right is ignored
Nepotism is installed in their blood
They became puppets of corruption
They have provided for their unborn children what they will live on while we scrape on kobo given to us
All because of their game, we suffer for the cost.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kano Govt To Emback On Prudent Spending, Slash 2020 Budget By 30% / Consortium Trains Journalists On Tracking COVID-19 Funds / Whistle-blower Urges EFCC To Investigate NNPC Over 2.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.