Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? (9006 Views)

See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) / Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by 2dye4(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2007
that's d spirit
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2007
yes oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by tonerro1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2007
u have to first of all ask urself wat love is? and wat is the difference between love and like? when u say u love someone it is something about them u love, maybe the voice,the body,the way he/she walks or the charater.it is possible to love [and i mean passionately] some certain aspect in different people.so i feel it is possible to love two people at the same time, the most important thing is which will u be willing to let go
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by 2dye4(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2007
humans tend to love with conditionalities and that we're it becomes twisted. undecided
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2007
@oboatioko
abeg tell her i talk say na money wey may her do that, she come the abuse me well
may be some one will define love for her.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Hazeleyed(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2007
@nurexg
monkey, maybe u should define love for me,
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

@nurexg
monkey, maybe u should define love for me,
okay ORANGUTAN

A strong positive emotion of regard and affection.

BY THIS DEFINATION PLZ TELL ME, WHY TWO PEOPLE.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by crush: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ POSTER WHAT IS LOVE TO U?
IF U CAN ANSWER DIS U POSSIBLY KNOW IF ITS POSSIBLE 2 LOVE 2 PEOPLE
AGAPE LOVE -- YES
WHEN SEX IS INVOLVED ITS NOT POSSIBLE. NEVER! FEEL SAME THING FOR 2 PEOPLE?
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 01, 2010
Yes it IS possible to be in love with two people at the same time. I have been there. The best thing is to take away your emotions for one moment. Take some time to reflect on both people and see who has the qualities that are most compatible with that of your own and you have your partner! Do not worry about how the "loser" will feel about you. It will be hard if you have a conscience and cares for that person but you cannot forge something that is not meant to be.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by emymama(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2010
Buyaka says the truth. you can love two pple at the same time but not equal
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by adagz01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
Very
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Youngpo413: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
osereka:
me I fit love 20 babes at the same time. so far say all of them get big boobs
why not ass?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.