Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,371 members, 7,943,929 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? (799 Views)

An Elderly Gentleman Kneels Down To Ask His Young Lover To Marry Him (photos) / Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by SpecialNwa: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
this is my 1st time of posting here. pls you guys should bear with me...
i and my guy have known each other close to 9years plus....
we both started as normal friend then we grow to become lovers... its all started in the year 2011 when i was admitted in the hospital after battling with life nd death it even resulted to coma but God in His infinite Mercy restored me back to life. after every every it affected my 2 ears � i can't hear properly...
so dis my guy on the other hand,has been there for me through out even to the extend of visiting when i was in the village.. he had scarify alot for me. financially, he even contributed in buying "hearing aid" to improve my hearing,and many things he has done for me which i cnt mention here cause of long epistle...
he has try in his own power for my hearing to be restored but all to no avail.....
now this my guy has started planning to settle down he told me dat we can't be together as husband nd wife dat i should allow him to go for my kid sister unto say i have physical challenge i said no dat it cant be possibly. he now say since i refuse to oblige on his requested dat we 2 should separate. he even said with the level of love he have for me,that i should bring any girl of my choice for him to marry.......
so my question, is it Right for to ask me to look for a girl for him to marry?.....
Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by ettaetta(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
the guy doesn't love you that's the summary

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by scrolldown88: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yes na. What are friends for.

Well, it's not right....it's not left either angry

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Digesting & trying to make sense of what I read.

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
So after 9 years of ravaging you he suddenly realizes he can't marry a half-deaf lady, and finally wanna settle with a fresh kitten Was he thinking with his dick then or is he dicking with his think now
Abi who does he want to get married to an overused late night Newspaper Tell him I say he must be joking he must marry you by fire by Coro

Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
You should release yourself from the obligation to match him with someone. The natural framework of mate attraction is that he has to put him self out there, until a woman who likes him choose him, then he can decide if she worth a ring.

In matters that concerns the heart, you have to thread carefully. Arrange marriages usually have the problem of blaming the matcher, and in your case, you're an ex. There is a possibility that his matrimonial problem will be attributed to you, the connector. Move on and thank him for the time you have been with him.

3 Likes

Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Digesting & trying to make sense of what I read.

It's not you alone
All I read just now is bullshit
Some guys just use to disgrace we niggas
Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Some men are a disgrace to we niggas can you imagine
Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by callmeRichie(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please who else understands this thing angry This doesn't add up abeg undecided
Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Themainboy22: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Guy man, he want to eat his cake and have it. He want you to get one of your friends for him so that if they eventually get married, he can always gain unlimited access to ur natural mineral resources. Because even if you decide to move on with your life, your friend (who is now his wife) will always bring you guys together directly or indirectly. whichever way, it's a win win... For the guy man. Be wise!!.

1 Like

Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Youngpo413: 6:22pm On May 31, 2021
No!
Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Eze2000(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2021
Sad
Re: Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2021
You can love someone and not want to marry them....But telling someone you love or care for to look for someone for you to marry can be painful...

Have you ever had a crush on a girl to the point that instead of him to woo you, he then tells you to help him connect your friend to him so that he can date her..This might be someone's experience...

Love people, but don't meet them to help you find a partner. It could frustrate them....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Interesting And Mindblowing Facts You Know? / Guys:who Created This Notion? / Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.