Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,122 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ (29697 Views)

See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner / Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined / Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by ernieboy(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2020
festacman:

I put to you that Obaseki was more than an adviser to Oshiomole. He was more powerful and influential than commissioners then.
oga u have no case, constitutionaly oshomole was the one given the power as head of the executive arm and he is the one that should be held liable for any shoddy execution of a project, end of story. the Constitution does not give power to any other person aside his commissioners that is why when it is time for budget defence u don't see advisers going to the legislature to defend their budgets.
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by festacman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
ernieboy:
oga u have no case, constitutionaly oshomole was the one given the power as head of the executive arm and he is the one that should be held liable for any shoddy execution of a project, end of story. the Constitution does not give power to any other person aside his commissioners that is why when it is time for budget defence u don't see advisers going to the legislature to defend their budgets.

Read the following excerpt from Gov. Godwin Wikipedia page:

"Before becoming the Edo State Governor, Obaseki served as Chairman of the Economic and Strategy Team (EST)[4]. In that capacity, he pioneered a number of policy reforms that saw the state restructure its public finance, secure funding for infrastructure and improve the business environment to attract investment in power, agriculture and other critical sectors. Obaseki was also instrumental in attracting the Edo-Azura power project, with support from World Bank to the state.

Aside these, some of his other reforms include:[19]

- injecting a culture of regular retreats as a platform for engagement and consensus building in planning, executing and evaluating state development initiatives and their outcomes
- N25 Billion Infrastructure Development Bond from the Nigerian Capital Market in 2010
- inspiring Sector-based Economic Summits and Policy Dialogue Series"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin_Obaseki

I will end the engagement there. Thanks and stay safe.
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by Oladayo12(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:
Silly

Oshiomhole should impregnate his imported wife if he knows he's a man. He should stop forming ninja ontop Obaseki head..
Lol, to impregnate a woman is now a sign of being a man right? you be great comedian o
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by ernieboy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
festacman:

Read the following excerpt from Gov. Godwin Wikipedia page:

"Before becoming the Edo State Governor, Obaseki served as Chairman of the Economic and Strategy Team (EST)[4]. In that capacity, he pioneered a number of policy reforms that saw the state restructure its public finance, secure funding for infrastructure and improve the business environment to attract investment in power, agriculture and other critical sectors. Obaseki was also instrumental in attracting the Edo-Azura power project, with support from World Bank to the state.

Aside these, some of his other reforms include:[19]

- injecting a culture of regular retreats as a platform for engagement and consensus building in planning, executing and evaluating state development initiatives and their outcomes
- N25 Billion Infrastructure Development Bond from the Nigerian Capital Market in 2010
- inspiring Sector-based Economic Summits and Policy Dialogue Series"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin_Obaseki

I will end the engagement there. Thanks and stay safe.
oga comprehension is your problem, introducing a policy does not mean u implemented it, in any govt the machinery for implementing any policy is through the ministry and parastatals, that all.
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by Kizyte(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
KenModi:

Go to the state and enlighten yourself.
How can I get there? Do they have a functional airport?
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Kizyte:
Is there someone who is not ugly in Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2020
KenModi:

Go to the state and enlighten yourself.
Edo girls are fine.
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by KenModi(m): 5:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Kizyte:
How can I get there? Do they have a functional airport?

Chai! I give up for your matter.
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by KenModi(m): 5:43am On Jun 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Edo girls are fine.

I dey tell you. Edo girls fine wan kind fine enn.
Re: Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ by Kizyte(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
KenModi:

Chai! I give up for your matter.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.