Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? (2557 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo / Senate Commends Buahri For Shutting Down Nigerian Borders / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Kingsam20: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I can't believe we have someone this stupid, I can't, how did you end up like this, do you look like you looked like 20 years ago, foolish ipob idiot
you irritate me with the level of your ignorant, if you can't learn anything now that you're young when will you learn it. Because of your foolishness you can't reason with your brain.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by donyfrank: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
This

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari is not dead. A very vital information such as the death of the president cannot be so hidden from the opposition party - PDP.

That being said, I believe Buhari is currently inactive, bedridden or on life support.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Kingsam20:
you irritate me with the level of your ignorant, if you can't learn anything now that you're young when will you learn it. Because of your foolishness you can't reason with your brain.

Don't be silly
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2020
phoenix911:

I'm not here to argue whether Buhari is alive or dead that is not my concern right now. You are here using words like foolish and idiot to describing people you call IPOB. For the argument sake, and to understand your argument, you want us to understand that no one remain or look the same after 20 years you are right but the pictures 1983/2020 That is 37 years how come Me president is younger 37 years later?

Are you blind? Look at the pictures very well, is this even worth debating, why are you Igbo people illogical? If Buhari had died, wouldn't Aisha have come out after 2 fucking years, please you Igbos should stop being gullible because of your love for Nnamdi Kanu, come on you guys this is 21st century, you wish him dead so that we all can say Nnamdi Kanu was right, so that we can sing his a song of praise on him, but since he's not dead, shouldn't you accept that reality, come on guys, grow the fvck up
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Can this tajbol with his dung brain keep quiet?
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2020
ludd2018:

Buhari died in 2017 in London. The person that broadcasted on 12 June was too young to be Buhari. Use your brain ..Nk was right from the first day. Your hate could not allow u to reason

It's your wish that Buhari died that is making you stupid and gullible, where is even your lord that said Buhari is dead? Has he come out to insist on that fact since 2017? May I ask, is Atiku also a Cameroon man like Nnamdi Kanu said?
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Admissionclass: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Really people reason with emotion and back it up with logic stop arguing with Afonjas you can never win.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2020
No. Afonja can never hide his empty skull and stop spewing trash. He can never answer the questions people ask him and he can't be honourable to apologize.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC: IMC Provides List Of 3 Trillion Contracts Awarded To NASS (video) / Trending Video: Oshiomole Disagrees With Ize-iyamu, Calls Him Liar / Political Tit-4-tat Allows Tony Kabaka To Ridicule Godwin Obaseki With Childless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.