Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,245 members, 7,943,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? (451 Views)

When You Have A Dream - Do This Immediately - Apostle Joseph Selman / Anytime You Have A Dream Do This Immediately Dr DK Olukoya / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello brethren, the dream goes like this.

We were three in number,having a cool time. when a lady gave us practical test at a river shore. but it looks real that I had to pass through tough situations.
I concentrated on my court to have a better result.

The lady stood by the river shore.. Then called the three of us. To prepare a net each then catch fish, the highest quantity will be rewarded. But she never told us what would be the prize. She only told us to mind our personal business that, there will be tough situations but if wisdom being applied you will yield a better result. But she stood like a commander, we all consent to her like followers.

After the instruction She left,
I majestically prepared my net, though the tide went down at that moment (time when the water flows up and down )
I set the net round to have a C shape targeted between the Sand and water.

While setting the net the tide starts coming up with rapid move. I quickly set it, and then match it down to have blockages in order to protect the fish if caught.

It gets to an extend the water brought so many fishes into my net, I was so so glad I had to hurry up and get a bowl then start packing.. But the bigger fishes was at the down side that if care is not taken I will loss them to the tide.

I hurried and packed from the up instead of starting from down. It gets to a point where the water became full. And became scary with different shapes and sounds moving in the water. I looked towards my left I saw an empty container moving with speed as if something is pulling it but no one, later it capsized, this happened like three conservative times I couldn't control my fear again..

But remember, I must get those fishes in the water to have my good results because the greater your fish, the greater your prize. I had to dive in inside the water with my bowl.

But when I get in, some had already escaped while some are getting rotting. I became confused. I had to leave though I pack few of the rotting once but it was so bad... I came up from the water my eyes was filled with tears.. With all my efforts and boldness nothing to show forth.

I sat down at the river shore with so much tears.. When the lady came to me with the other two guys.
Why are you crying young man? asked the lady what is the problem, did you sustain any injury.. I never said any word my head was faced down.
When I heard the two guys, oboy see fish eh.. This guy is really a Fisher man .
I raised up my head.. And see their bowl with just few fishes..
I stood up and ask what happened, they said guy it was too tough for us. While the lady look at my face and smiled then I woke up..

Please do you have any idea about the meaning?
I know many will ask me to pray over it but let me just understand it a little.. so I will know how or where to channel my prayers.. thanks
Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020

I wanna believe it simply means you should start fishing for men ( evangelism).

The rotten fish may mean the souls you're meant to preach to may get worse if you dont reach out to them within a given period of time.
The lost ones maybe souls that may never get the chance to accept Christ if you dont preach to them causing them to miss heaven.

Then the woman maybe an angel sent to message you. And your reward is that which will be given to the saints for their works here on earth.

Pray for more interpretation from the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by NobleRomm(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
We need pastors here
Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Dasgoro: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Omuneizzy6:

We were three in number,having a cool time. when a lady gave us practical test at a river shore. but it looks real that I had to pass through tough situations.

The lady stood by the river shore.. Then called the three of us. To prepare a net each then catch fish, the highest quantity will be rewarded. But she never told us what would be the prize. She only told us to mind our personal business that, there will be tough situations but if wisdom being applied you will yield a better result. But she stood like a commander, we all consent to her like followers.

I majestically prepared my net, though the tide went down at that moment (time when the water flows up and down )

While setting the net the tide starts coming up with rapid move. I quickly set it, and then match it down to have blockages in order to protect the fish if caught.

It gets to an extend the water brought so many fishes into my net, I was so so glad I had to hurry up and get a bowl then start packing.. But the bigger fishes was at the down side that if care is not taken I will loss them to the tide.

I hurried and packed from the up instead of starting from down. It gets to a point where the water became full. And became scary with different shapes and sounds moving in the water. I looked towards my left I saw an empty container moving with speed as if something is pulling it but no one, later it capsized, this happened like three conservative times I couldn't control my fear again..

But remember, I must get those fishes in the water to have my good results because the greater your fish, the greater your prize. I had to dive in inside the water with my bowl.

But when I get in, some had already escaped while some are getting rotting. I became confused. I had to leave though I pack few of the rotting once but it was so bad... I came up from the water my eyes was filled with tears.. With all my efforts and boldness nothing to show forth.

I sat down at the river shore with so much tears.. When the lady came to me with the other two guys.
Why are you crying young man? asked the lady what is the problem, did you sustain any injury.. I never said any word my head was faced down.
I stood up and ask what happened, they said guy it was too tough for us. While the lady look at my face and smiled then I woke up..

I know many will ask me to pray over it but let me just understand it a little.. so I will know how or where to channel my prayers.. thanks

Stop analyzing your spiritual progress with the eyes of human interpretation.

It is not competition.. God knows your efforts, and His grace is sufficient and will sustain you.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

I wanna believe it simply means you should start fishing for men ( evangelism).

The rotten fish may mean the souls you're meant to preach to may get worse if you dont reach out to them within a given period of time.
The lost ones maybe souls that may never get the chance to accept Christ if you dont preach to them causing them to miss heaven.

Then the woman maybe an angel sent to message you. And your reward is that which will be given to the saints for their works here on earth.

Pray for more interpretation from the Holy Spirit.

what about the area of the terror or challenges.. it was really tough for me..
Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Acehart: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Omuneizzy6:

Please go through the bolden texts. It would give you the meaning of your dream. If you are in Christ, you should have an idea of what the dream means by now. You have no need to ask anyone because there is one who reveals the meaning of dreams and He is not a man; therefore, ask Him.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Missyajoke(f): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Eulia has answered you
Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by flokii: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
You were called "fisherman" in the dream just like some of Christ's disciples who later became "fishers of men"..

It shows you'll make a good preacher and win souls for Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
@OP, The Prophet Joel said...

Joel 2 vs 28
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28. The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh ; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.
As Peter rightly stated in Acts, the Spirit has indeed been poured out on the world (unbelieving and believing alike). Today, men and women everywhere have dreams, visions, and prophecies. I am not an exception.

Acts 2 vs 17-21
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. ‘God says: In the last days I will pour out my Spirit on all people .
Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions. Your old men will have special dreams.
18. In those days I will pour out my Spirit on my servants, men, and women, and they will prophesy.
19. I will work wonders in the sky above. I will cause miraculous signs on the earth below. There will be blood, fire, and thick smoke.
20. The sun will be changed into darkness, and the moon will be as red as blood. Then the great and glorious day of the Lord will come.
21. And everyone who trusts in the Lord[b] will be saved.’

Without a near-immediate source of answers, those in the world are left looking everywhere they can for answers to the puzzles and questions these dreams/visions/prophecies pose them. Pagans look to their mediums/prophets/psychics for answers many of whom readily have answers, no matter how false to give seekers - it is a gamble as far as truth is concerned.

The benefit of having the Spirit of God, as a follower of Christ in this, is that not only do we have the one who creates those dream/visions/prophecy messages, we also have the same one who provides the interpretation to all dreams, visions, or prophecies, living right inside of us. Unlike the rest of the world, we have the very one who gives and holds the true interpretation to, all those dreams and visions and prophecies, living on the inside of everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ's. Yes, the same Spirit that lived inside of Christ and probably gave Christ His messages and prophecies as well, yes, the Spirit of truth is the one responsible for
* Joseph dream and understanding of it
* Joseph's knowing of Pharaoh's dream, and interpretation
* Ezekiel's many visions and understanding of each vision
* Daniels own dreams and visions, including the one about the King of Persia's son
* Daniel's knowledge and understanding of King Nebuchadnezzars dream
* Peter's vision and eventually understanding of the said vision
* Paul dream message
* John's vision as recorded in the book of revelation by the dreamer

With this in mind, here are some questions you ought to ask yourself before you step out to ask another human being to provide for you an interpretation of a supposed personal message for you, your dream/vision/prophecy.undecided
Did Joseph seek help from another person? undecided
Did Paul or Peter ask others for interpretation of the message that God has placed on their hearts? undecided
Did any of the Prophets(men of God in the old) have persons they went to for interpretation of dreams, visions or prophecies? undecided

(1) (Reply)

June 18 To July 12 Mercury Retrograde And What To Expect In The 3D Manifestation / Muslims Debate On Wishing Christians Happy Christmas (photos) / Anti-christ/apollo's Father Is Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.