Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others (41454 Views)

Oyetola, APC Appeal At The Supreme Court Is A Waste Of Time - Osun State Pdp / APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by One4me: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Reptyle:

Obaseki was a willing beneficiary of godfatherism.

Obaseki is an aspiring godfather himself.

Every Nigerian politician has one or more patrons AKA "godfather".

If you dismantle one God father's structure, 2 will rise in its place. As long as our electoral system remains the way it is currently, there will always be godfathers AKA Baba Isale.

If you don't want godfather wahala, run on your own independent platform and see how far you can go.

Neither Oshiomole nor Obaseki are fighting for any altruistic reason; they are both fighting for their pockets. When the going was good, they did not involve the masses. Now they are fighting, one is claiming to be fighting for the masses? Na lie!

Nigerian politics is a jungle. The only people that should carry it on their head are the politicians themselves and anyone benefitting from the aberration that is our political system.

The rest of us should just adopt sidon-look mode in this game of thrones.

Your Head dey dia jawe. kiss
Dont mind all these unsolicited E-warriors.

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by One4me: 1:23am On Jun 14, 2020
LudaChriz:

It surprises me how some Afonjas reason

Dont mind Obaseki, when these Igbos were urging him-on, we warned that those people are destroyers of destiny and anyone they support, that person is finished, that he should tell them to leave him alone.
See matter now, ordinary 5% cannot make him 2-time Governor.
You see as e dey be now? undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by One4me: 1:25am On Jun 14, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

An average Yoruba is a Tinubu slave

Anybody you these Ipob support, must fail and be destroyed.
Obaseki is the latest Victim
Huuu 5% Epp?
tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by soojar(m): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2020
victorjoe:
please o, is this the same Obaseki that was one time NNPC head?

Nope. That was Jackson Gaius Obaseki
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by double77: 4:04am On Jun 14, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/edo-2020-apc-appeal-committee-upholds-obasekis-disqualification/amp/
Oshomoele no dey kill person remain. he must make sure u die finish. Rest in peace Obaseki politically.

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by NosaHenry(m): 4:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki said he wasn't going to appeal then who applied for the appeal? APC yamayam.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by jaggabban: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Hanks0000:
Those two dudes that commented before me are fast.. I mean.. we all commented at 8:46 pm
They have better phones
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by friday2011(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2020
HenryHenry177:
Obaseki is finished politically .If he decamps to PDP nd wins APC will win in the supreme court due to his certificate issues.HE SHOULD HV STARTED FIGHTING OSHIOMOLE AFTER WINNING HIS SECOND TENURE THEN HE WILL HV NOTHING TO LOSE

The truth is even if he had fought oshiomole long before now... Its very possible someone else also would have taken advantage of the discrepancy in his certificates and still punish him...

Or is the errors in certificates known to oshiomole alone?

Make the guy go rest because even if he moves to pdp and win, APC will drag him to court and still win, And i believe PDP also will not want to make that mistake of choosing him as there flag bearer...

How I wish this certificate checks can apply to presidential election, bubu would have long gone...But na lie, we never ready for total transparency.

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by aspiring44: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2020
ddippset:
Hehehehehe

What a legacy.

I actually remember that he said he saved money for the federal government by lodging
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by abbasajao(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2020
athaboi:
Who send una? Did he appeal anything Oshiomole is just bent on dragging the guy, he should be careful before people's sympathy will start working for obaseki.. it's not yet over unit it is all over

Ambode participated in primary. Obaseki couldn't make it to primary. The next ingrate will not be allowed to buy form.

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by otunbabms(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2020
I think APC got his disqualification right.
I put my NYSC certificate and my brother vbeside his own, I discovered a lot of anomaly's.

NYSC certificate must indicate:

State of service
University he graduated from
Usually, a capital Alphabet on right top of the certificate.

None of the above is present in the certificate, which shows the certificate was forged.

It's very disturbing, attending University together does not guarantee admission.

I know many in my set that were in school with fake admission.

If his case is investigated, I'm sure, he will pay dearly for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Cantonese: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2020
HenryHenry177:
Obaseki is finished politically .If he decamps to PDP nd wins APC will win in the supreme court due to his certificate issues.HE SHOULD HV STARTED FIGHTING OSHIOMOLE AFTER WINNING HIS SECOND TENURE THEN HE WILL HV NOTHING TO LOSE

What will happen if PDP accepts him and presents his school leaving certificate only?
Did APC not keep the president in power in spite of the certificate matter which was glaring to all?

Obaseki is not finished my brother. If he leaves governance he will go back to his regular work.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Cantonese: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2020
otunbabms:
I put my NYSC certificate and my brother vbeside his own, I discovered a lot of anomaly's.

State of service

None of the above is present in the certificate, which shows the certificate was forged.

It's very disturbing, attending University together does not guarantee admission.

APC/Oshiomole presented him in 2016 and he won. When PDP went to court APC fought with their last drop of blood to defend the certificate? Is APC not being vindictive and hypocritical now?
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2020
jaggabban:

They have better phones

See this one.. you know the phone I'm using ni.lols... it's 4g dude
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Seyzi(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2020
This matter is somehow twisted.. If he migrate to Pdp now won't he be imprached, I think apc has the majority house members in the State?
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by coldFLARES1(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2020
victorjoe:
please o, is this the same Obaseki that was one time NNPC head?
that was Jackson Gaius Obaseki. Donno if they're related.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by otunbabms(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
You should understand that this is another election.

Criminal matter has no time bar.

D fact that PDP did not get justice then doesn't mean they can't get justice in near future.

It's obvious that the judiciary is now a bit independent and can deal with any political party bc buhari I see doesn't interfere.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you want UI vc to go for 21yrs imprisonment for abetting a crime.
Three credit without mathematics and English for three years course.
What about oshiomole who endorsed him?
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Cholison(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki said he did not appeal, how come his case came up for trial again at the appellate? Very very amusing ooo. with APC judgment cn be procured without an applicant.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Dejavu111: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
No CORN-DITION is permanent.

Oga ooo!!! u save dis pics for d right moment... no corn- dition ���

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by MrSquint: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2020
The people of Edo State should rise up against this injustice, this is the time to stand up, raise their voices against godfatherism in Edo State.

No single individual should be allowed to dictate what happens in a state. Oshiomole You can't take the place of God.

YOU WILL FAIL
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Jesusloveyou: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
comshots:
What about oshiomole who endorsed him?
in 2016 primary, obaseki use affidavit, so you can't blame oshomole.
But now that oshomole is aware of obaseki criminal act, APC denied him of their ticket.

Any party that accept obaseki will be in trouble
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Jesusloveyou: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
otunbabms:

State of service

if investigated, both the v.c that offer him admission and issue him certificate will be in jail.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
in 2016 primary, obaseki use affidavit, so you can't blame oshomole.
But now that oshomole is aware of obaseki criminal act, APC denied him of their ticket.

Any party that accept obaseki will be in trouble
Oshiomole knew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.