Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,888 members, 7,895,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) (591 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
The 21 year old Nigerian and Villarreal winger has showed glimpses of his dribbling abilities that is very similar to that of the divine Argentine but the question is will he reach the level of the Barcelona number 10?
Source; https://chukybright..com/2020/06/is-this-why-samuel-chukwueze-is-better.html
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) by omoiyamayor(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
I agree,looking at how confident he is,i also agree hes better at his age but they will decline him of improvement cus hes African.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) by Authoreety: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
The boy go must to succeed.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I agree,looking at how confident he is,i also agree hes better at his age but they will decline him of improvement cus hes African.
at 18 Messi was wrecking havoc at world youth championship grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) by omoiyamayor(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
at 18 Messi was wrecking havoc at world youth championship grin
what havoc lol.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Better Than Messi? (video) by Andrew13: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op show me your weed dealer cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Trouble For Liverpool As They Might Lose The Premier League Title Due To Scandal / Breaking News: Chelsea Set To Sell 7 Star Players Including Kante. / Prophet Tb Joshua Reacts Advices Messi Not To Leave Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.