Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For (3851 Views)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Knocknock: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerian lady confessed that she slept with a married man Whom she believed to be a ritualist in April and she fears he might be using her period for rituals as she hasn't seen her period since then.

According to her, the man is always asking her when her next period Would flow.

This has been a torment to me each time I remember the question.

I managed to tell him in one of our love making time,  he was excited and took out for shopping,  he bought many goodies for me.

But since then I have been battling with my menstrual flow.

My menstruation  has sized since then,  I keep asking myself question until  the day I remembered the event that took place at his room.

I don't know what to believe again, I have tried every available means to get back to him,  but all effort proves abortive.

The worst is that I don't know his house because we only meet in the hotel.

This has been happening for a few months and she worries he might be using her period for rituals.

Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/06/i-slept-with-a-married-man-and-here-is-what-he-used-my-period.html
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Dobson43: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided

This is risky business. This another offering from Wale Adenuga, production. This is superstory. A life of strive and ......

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by fati2001(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by fati2001(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by chatinent: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wales Adenuga production; This is Super Story..

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Vyzz: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Knocknock: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
chatinent:
Wales Adenuga production; This is Super Story..

I don watch d film before

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by MajesticKris: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Enjoy the goodies and forget the Flow angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by GODSMILEFOREVER: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Are you sure?
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by doggedfighter(f): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Yeye story
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by InfernoNig: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Its what you wanted na. When big big things dey your eyes. Enjoy
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by infogenius(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Knocknock:

Nigerian lady confessed that she slept with a married man Whom she believed to be a ritualist in April and she fears he might be using her period for rituals as she hasn't seen her period since then.

According to her, the man is always asking her when her next period Would flow.

This has been a torment to me each time I remember the question.

I managed to tell him in one of our love making time,  he was excited and took out for shopping,  he bought many goodies for me.

But since then I have been battling with my menstrual flow.

My menstruation  has sized since then,  I keep asking myself question until  the day I remembered the event that took place at his room.

I don't know what to believe again, I have tried every available means to get back to him,  but all effort proves abortive.

The worst is that I don't know his house because we only meet in the hotel.

This has been happening for a few months and she worries he might be using her period for rituals.

Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/06/i-slept-with-a-married-man-and-here-is-what-he-used-my-period.html

My advice to this girl is to repent and seek her maker instead of whining over what she thinks made her period seize.
It can even be as a result of hormonal imbalance.
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by clitah: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Where you dey?
I can direct you to a very good church where God handles this
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Dobson43: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2020
fati2001:

angry

If you wanna hit on me, slide into my dm. But be careful, it can be wet and slippery. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by fati2001(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Dobson43:

If you wanna hit on me, slide into my dm. But be careful, it can be wet and slippery. tongue
who is this one?
y did you comment before me?
*crying *
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Dobson43: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
fati2001:

Why did you leave me?
*crying *

Don't worry. I will wipe those years off
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by Prokaryote: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2020
You don't have any details about his location yet u open ur dirty clit to him even doing ur period in return for gift...auntee ur period is with the gods, go and enjoy ur menopause.
Re: I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For by yachal: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Prokaryote:
You don't have any details about his location yet u open ur dirty clit to him even doing ur period in return for gift...auntee ur period is with the gods, go and enjoy ur menopause.

Wetin the gods wan use the period do bayii??

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora / Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.