Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:47 PM

Seminars In Oau( Architecture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seminars In Oau( Architecture) (494 Views)

#OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / On - Spot Admissions And Seminars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seminars In Oau( Architecture) by topetall(f): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
happy new year everyone. I am trying to push the department (archy- OAU) to organize regular seminars for the students. The students need mentors ( architects that are passionate abt their work). I think these students can be educated to love architecture while still in school and they can also be trained to av good skills in archy. The seminar is not going to be abt politics in archy but abt educating these guys with good design skills. Some of the seminars might require videos of construction process,bldg components, animations etc. there could also be seminars on other design related fields like stage design, photography, animations etc. Dr Amole is in charge of seminars, I spoke to her today and she is really down with it.( seminars every month while in session). So am writing to ask if  there are  alumni  that are interested/ or  alumni from another school but you  have a passion for teaching architecture/ design and you are looking for an opportunity. We would really appreciate your lectures. Also, if you know other people that would/ might be interested please reply. Our lecturers in school are really trying but cannot do everything. Students also go on excursions and IT's, but I think more can be done in improving the quality of graduate architects. thank you very much. we need you guys.

for more information, my email is topetall2002@yahoo.com
Re: Seminars In Oau( Architecture) by DrAbana(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Seminars In Oau( Architecture) by topetall(f): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
I am not looking for an admission to the school. I've just completed a master degree programme there and am not planning to go further. thank you. So am just doing this for the students and there is no money involved. If you have challenges with transport, accommodation, etc. The department will take care of it. But I don't think that is a problem.
Re: Seminars In Oau( Architecture) by DrEkehnde(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia University Admission / Who Knows Where National Institute Of Statics 4 Undergraduate Program / Aaua 2010/2011 Clearance. All Now Set!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.