Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also? (200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also? by Buytruth(m): 3:56am On Jun 14, 2020
*Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also?*
Is the question that I want to answer today.
Let us read from John 14:1-3. It says, Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself that *where I am, there ye may be also.* Again in John 12:26. It says, if any man serve me, let him follow me, and *where I am, there shall also my servant be.*
Let me answer you through the holy bible, this question, where will He be, that we will be also? Right now the Lord Jesus Christ is in the right hand of God in heaven. In Mark 16:19. It says, So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. In Acts 1:10-11. It says, Two men stood by them in white apparel said, Ye men of Galille, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Now you have heard that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the right hand of God, and He is coming back to this world. Remember that I told you that I want to make you to know where the Lord Jesus Christ will be, that we will be also? Let us read I Thessalonians 4:13-17. It says, The Lord Jesus Christ shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: *and so shall we ever be with the Lord.*
Now you have heard that we are going to be caught up into the clouds to meet the Lord Jesus Christ in the air. What are we going to do with the Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds of air? Let us read Revelation 19:7-9. It says, we are going to hold marriage supper of the Lamb with him there.
After the marriage supper of the Lamb in the clouds of air, where will He be again? Let us read Revelation 19:11-16; Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:30. It says, Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him: Even so. Amen. We have seen that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming from the clouds of air, where we be with Him in the marriage supper of the Lamb we are coming to the earth. We will arrive on earth. Let us read Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 20:1-6; Zechariah 14:4,9; Revelation 5:9-10; Daniel 7:13-14,18,22,27; Revelation 11:15. All these references was taking about the kingdom which God promised to set up on earth, it says the kingdom of this world are become the kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ with His Saints. Now you have seen that we will be on the earth with Lord Jesus Christ to rules the world. Only the righteous, the saints will qualify for this great opportunity to be resurrected, caught up, and come back with the Lord Jesus Christ to rules this world.
After the one thousand years of this kingdom on earth, then total separation with the wicked, and unrighteous people will occur, while the righteous people will usher into the new earth, then the unrighteous the wicked people will also usher into the lake of fire. Read Revelation 20: 11-15; Revelation 21:1-17; II Peter 3:12-13. Where will He be, that we will be also? Now you have seen the answer. First, in the Clouds of Air. Second, on the Earth to rule this world, Third, we will usher into the new Earth. The prepared mansions mentioned in John 14:1-3, will come down from heaven usher into the new Earth. Read Revelation 21: 2, 10; Revelation 3:12. Then the new earth will replace the old earth, the new Jerusalem will replace this old Jerusalem, the second Adam which is the Lord Jesus Christ will replace the first Adam to have dominion over every things in the new earth. Read Revelation 21:1; Revelation 21:2; I Corinthians 15:45-47. Please read all these bible references that we used for more clear understanding, you may also visit my below website to learn about future/events. Please kindly forward this message to all your contacts.
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/

1 Like

Re: Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also? by Buytruth(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buytruth:
*Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also?*
Is the question that I want to answer today.
Let us read from John 14:1-3. It says, Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself that *where I am, there ye may be also.* Again in John 12:26. It says, if any man serve me, let him follow me, and *where I am, there shall also my servant be.*
Let me answer you through the holy bible, this question, where will He be, that we will be also? Right now the Lord Jesus Christ is in the right hand of God in heaven. In Mark 16:19. It says, So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. In Acts 1:10-11. It says, Two men stood by them in white apparel said, Ye men of Galille, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Now you have heard that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the right hand of God, and He is coming back to this world. Remember that I told you that I want to make you to know where the Lord Jesus Christ will be, that we will be also? Let us read I Thessalonians 4:13-17. It says, The Lord Jesus Christ shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: *and so shall we ever be with the Lord.*
Now you have heard that we are going to be caught up into the clouds to meet the Lord Jesus Christ in the air. What are we going to do with the Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds of air? Let us read Revelation 19:7-9. It says, we are going to hold marriage supper of the Lamb with him there.
After the marriage supper of the Lamb in the clouds of air, where will He be again? Let us read Revelation 19:11-16; Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:30. It says, Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him: Even so. Amen. We have seen that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming from the clouds of air, where we be with Him in the marriage supper of the Lamb we are coming to the earth. We will arrive on earth. Let us read Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 20:1-6; Zechariah 14:4,9; Revelation 5:9-10; Daniel 7:13-14,18,22,27; Revelation 11:15. All these references was taking about the kingdom which God promised to set up on earth, it says the kingdom of this world are become the kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ with His Saints. Now you have seen that we will be on the earth with Lord Jesus Christ to rules the world. Only the righteous, the saints will qualify for this great opportunity to be resurrected, caught up, and come back with the Lord Jesus Christ to rules this world.
After the one thousand years of this kingdom on earth, then total separation with the wicked, and unrighteous people will occur, while the righteous people will usher into the new earth, then the unrighteous the wicked people will also usher into the lake of fire. Read Revelation 20: 11-15; Revelation 21:1-17; II Peter 3:12-13. Where will He be, that we will be also? Now you have seen the answer. First, in the Clouds of Air. Second, on the Earth to rule this world, Third, we will usher into the new Earth. The prepared mansions mentioned in John 14:1-3, will come down from heaven usher into the new Earth. Read Revelation 21: 2, 10; Revelation 3:12. Then the new earth will replace the old earth, the new Jerusalem will replace this old Jerusalem, the second Adam which is the Lord Jesus Christ will replace the first Adam to have dominion over every things in the new earth. Read Revelation 21:1; Revelation 21:2; I Corinthians 15:45-47. Please read all these bible references that we used for more clear understanding, you may also visit my below website to learn about future/events. Please kindly forward this message to all your contacts.
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/

(1) (Reply)

Is The Heavenly Quran Devoid Of Mistakes? / My Star Must Shine. / Falling Under False Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.