Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: And Buhari Lied - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: And Buhari Lied (178 Views)

Lecturer Crying In Class After Being Exposed By BBC In Sex For Grade (video) / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness / African Union Election 1985 And Buhari Roles... A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: And Buhari Lied by ooduapathfinder: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2020
On June 12, 2020, Muhammadu Buhari, the head of the Nigerian Post-Colonial State lied.

Saying, “it is a day to honor our founding fathers who toiled to establish our republic and every Nigerian who has worked tirelessly to sustain it”
“Founding Fathers”, establishing the existential parameters of a Nation, independently or in conjunction with other Nations.

By which we know that in a Multi-National, Multi-Cultural, Multi-Lingual country, each of the entities must have her own “Founding Fathers”, celebrating them taking into consideration these multiple attributes.

Without aggregating these into a single paradigm, denying the nature of the societies. The story of Unitarist implementation by the Nigerian Post-Colonial State, whose aim is the total evisceration of the Nations within Nigeria under the direct supervision of the Northern, Fulani Hegemony.
Once prompting Femi Adesina, Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media, a Yoruba(?); a Christian, applauding herdsmen terrorism by asking us to choose between our lives and our ancestral lands.

Making recognition of ancestry and by extension, ancestral lands, an anathema to his Christian beliefs, despite copious Scriptural references to ancestors and ancestry.

It is written:

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.” Romans 2: 12-16

By which we know that the Scripture recognized the “Gentile” African ancestors, their conscience serving as the “law”, making ancestors, ancestry, and the bequeathed lands, the responsibility of the descendants, of any generation.

Nigeria, not becoming a Republic until 1963, with the Republican Constitution, surreptitiously proclaimed by the NPC/NCNC Alliance to prevent a favorable appeal of the Obafemi Awolowo treasonable felony conviction to the Privy Council in London; setting up the Nigerian Supreme Court, sustaining the conviction; their preferred outcome.

The first salvo in the then unfolding Centralization of Nigeria, at every stage entrenching Fulani Hegemony, with spurious legal reasoning enabling the neutralization of the Nations.

Ensuring direct military rule as the force of Unitarism; called upon, under civilian rule, to play similar roles, as witnessed in the “twelve two-thirds” subterfuge, publicly confirmed by a Yoruba representative of Northern Hegemony, Richard Akinjide; forced to make the admission, via a request from him to utilize a similar mechanism to prevent Obasanjo’s impeachment; an unnecessary request.

Obasanjo having made his peace with the Hegemons.

These, among others, the source of the Annexure to the “Bill for a Referendum” to wit: “The Judicial power of the Region shall be vested in the Supreme Court of the Region, Court of Appeal, High Court, Customary Court and Other lower courts as the Regional Parliament may establish. There shall be a Court of Appeal in each of the provinces. There shall be, in each province, a High Court from which appeals shall lie to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of the Region.”

Our Founding Fathers.

Obafemi Awolowo, Oni Akerele, A. B. Oyediran, Abiodun Akerele, Akin Reis, Saburi Biobaku, Victor Munis, C. O. Taiwo, Akintola Williams, Ayo Rosiji, S.L. Akintola, Ayo Ogunseye, Ayo Okusaga.

In 1945, established the Egbe Omo Oduduwa, part of whose aims was “the propagation of the ideal of a modern Yoruba State and Federal (my emphasis) State of Nigeria through the agency of reliable persons who share our ideals”.

Obafemi Awolowo, Gaius Obaseki, W.E. Mowarin, Arthur Prest, M.A. Ajasin, Bode Thomas, Anthony Enahoro, S.O. Sonibare, S.O. Ighodaro, M.A. Ogun, S.L. Akintola, E. R. Okorodudu, S.T. Oredein.

The Executive Committee of the Action Group, having won the 1951 Western Nigeria Parliamentary Elections, pursued Federalism as the only option for the emergent State; through the various Constitutional Conferences in 1953 and 1954. Achieving a victory with the Federal Constitution for Nigeria, which came into effect on October 1, 1954, ultimately becoming the foundation for the Independence Constitution of a Federal Nigeria.

These are our Founding Fathers. The Founding Fathers of the Yoruba Nation, in Nigeria; the deviation of some, notwithstanding.

It is written:

But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken lies, Your tongue has muttered perversity.” Isaiah 59: 2-3

Muhammadu Buhari, the “Lord Protector” of Fulani Hegemony in the Nigerian Post-Colonial State, espousing a narrative of the Nigerian Republic midwifed by the Colonial Military and anchored on a fraudulent premise; obliterating the cause of Federalism our Founding Fathers lived and died for.

Muhammadu Buhari’s hands, defiled with the blood of the Peoples of Nigeria; his fingers with iniquity against the Peoples of Nigeria; his tongue, muttering perversity, and now speaking lies.

Applauding “every Nigerian, who has worked tirelessly to sustain the republic”.

“Sustaining the Republic”, anchored on manipulated Census figures in favor of the North, giving it a parliamentary majority, the source of its strength.
All Censuses till date, bearing no relevance to reality. Now to be reinforced with the National Identity Card Scheme, with over 100 million “Nigerians”, mainly found in the cramped IDP camps in the north, not yet on its data base.

In short order, providing a permanent electoral majority for the North.

Finally nailing the coffin of the non-Fulani Nationalities.

The ultimate destination of the Nigerian Post-Colonial State, Buhari’s Republic.

Calling forth a new paradigm of engagement by the Yoruba Nation.

Discarding expectations of an “agreement” between all sections of Nigeria a distraction, an acquiescence to Northern Hegemony; disregarding the injuries imposed on the economies of the Nationalities by centralized control of macro and micro economic indices of the Post-Colonial State while promoting economic and development paradigms on a “pan-Nigerian” scale; raising expectations of “performance” by Yoruba Governors.

Now reinforced by the alarm raised by the Yoruba Vice President as to the looming economic disaster in Muhammadu Buhari’s Republic; the recurring decimal in the Post-Colonial State; reminiscent of Obafemi Awolowo’s warning in 1982 during another Northern Hegemonic Regime, culminating in the December 1983 military coup, with Muhammadu Buhari at its head.

The cyclical history of the Nigerian Post-Colonial state, Muhammadu Buhari’s Republic, made manifest.

It is written:

And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD to the shepherds: “Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock. The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them.” ‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD: “As I live,” says the Lord GOD, “surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock”— therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD! Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them.” Ezekiel 34:1-10

Mandating a renaissance of political praxis of the Yoruba Intellectual and Political leadership in the mold of our Founding Fathers; not the Buhari Republic’s founding fathers.

That which I have heard from the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, I have declared to you.

Wale Odeku
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: And Buhari Lied by bmdmixer: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2020
if Nigeria was truly a democratic country buhari would have been impeached during is first tenure.

(1) (Reply)

Learning The Hard Way (1) / President Buhari Fires His Safety Particulars Over Aso Villa Disaster / Femi Adesina Succumbs To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.