Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,304 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah (1191 Views)

On Flagships: To Drive Rolls Royce, Stop Taking Advice From Toyota Taxi Drivers / Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by Henryneo(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOaXT7D0veA

Flagship this flagship that all above $1000. Let's talk about the Samsung Galaxy A. Don't you think its time we started taking more look at the Galaxy A series of phones from Samsung as opposed to their flagship offerings.

I know they're a bit more expensive than some other brands like Xiaomi bit we can deny that they are pretty slick and efficient phones and their screens are just on another level.

I'd love to hear from you your thoughts on the Galaxy A line of phone. Will you buy them over a flagship?

Please follow me on social media
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/henreeneo (@henreeneo)
Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/henreeneo (@henreeneo)
Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by skywalker240(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Most of them comes with that whacked exynos processor and still sold for unspeakable price

Samsung low end exynos chips are pure scam

8 Likes

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by Blastedholligan: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2020
These major brands, there flagship phones ehn, is just crazily expensive
Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by edoairways: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2020
skywalker240:
Most of them comes with that whacked exynos processor and still sold for unspeakable price

Samsung low end exynos chips are pure scam
Na wa even Samsung too?
Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by skywalker240(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
edoairways:

Na wa even Samsung too?
yes o, e good make them see truth talk, even if huawei or xiaomi f up, them go still collect.

i no be anybody fanboy. If e good i go talk good, if e bad all of them go still collect

3 Likes

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by edoairways: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2020
skywalker240:

yes o, e good make them see truth talk, even if huawei or xiaomi f up, them go still collect.

i no be anybody fanboy. If e good i go talk good, if e bad all of them go still collect
Am beginning to have a change of mind after seeing your post. Keep it up
Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by skywalker240(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2020
edoairways:

Am beginning to have a change of mind after seeing your post. Keep it up
this is how i have been right from start
Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by sunshineV(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
edoairways:
Na wa even Samsung too?

how many device dey use Exynos?

4 Likes

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by skywalker240(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
sunshineV:

how many device dey use Exynos?
abeg leave dat brodar wey de reason brand name

1 Like

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by BlueBanana: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
This Henry guy again. No one should take this transsion marker seriously

1 Like

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by MrBONE2(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
BlueBanana:
This Henry guy again. No one should take this transsion marker seriously

Am telling you cheesy

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by DragnetisaKuk(f): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
The A series are overpriced tbh and the M series are big chunks of plastic. They had the right idea with the first generation A series and M series, i.e A20, A30...,M20 etc, the AxxS variants were not too shabby either in terms of price but they saw a little bit of an upgrade in terms of performance.

However, Samsung is begining to let brand name go to their head again, the new Axx1 series, A21, A31, A01...etc, are definitely not in anyway worth their prices. To think the A71 costs about $110 more than the competition for the sake of having a Super AMOLED display is just ridiculous. And the the A21s is a bottom barrel performer priced by about $40 more than it's competition with little to show for it other than the Samsung badge.

They don't understand the entry level and midrange consumer and it's costing them market share in India as it's losing market share to Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo.

Samsung are great for their high end Galaxy S series. They better hope their customers stay rich enough to keep up with with the forced $200 more for each Galaxy S generation.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Okay Enough With The Flagships. E Don Do Ah Ah by throwawaytwin: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
The A series are overpriced tbh and the M series are big chunks of plastic. They had the right idea with the first generation A series and M series, i.e A20, A30...,M20 etc, the AxxS variants were not too shabby either in terms of price but they saw a little bit of an upgrade in terms of performance.

However, Samsung is begining to let brand name go to their head again, the new Axx1 series, A21, A31, A01...etc, are definitely not in anyway worth their prices. To think the A71 costs about $110 more than the competition for the sake of having a Super AMOLED display is just ridiculous. And the the A21s is a bottom barrel performer priced by about $40 more than it's competition with little to show for it other than the Samsung badge.

They don't understand the entry level and midrange consumer and it's costing them market share in India as it's losing market share to Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo.

Samsung are great for their high end Galaxy S series. They better hope their customers stay rich enough to keep up with with the forced $200 more for each Galaxy S generation.

Shalom.

Its the exchange rate. The USD prices are on par with last gen models

(1) (Reply)

Sold out / Oppo Reno 5F SOLD / Who Else Has This Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.