Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date (40704 Views)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by josue17: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigerian girl will like to go back home will a pack of takeaway of the first date
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gals of these days I tire, I met one on a faithful day I took a friend to my mechanic to fix his car so after d Job was done we decided to go for a test drive to see if everything was ok and along d way I saw this gal, very lovely and good looking, took her number which she was insistent on not giving out her number which she finally did, after calls and texting na so she start dey bill me left right and center, to the extent she wants to even turn me to her driver, she wants to run errands or go shopping at the mall she will call me to come pick her up, the one when vex me pass na when she ask me to buy her new phone and she's is using a new iPhone , omo I dumped her ass sharp, she don't visit me but always wants me to come around her place, I pick race once

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Xceed92: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kindly place your order

A bite you cannot resist

Perfect bite for the boss.....

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
Not ing naija...some dey even ask for takeaway,date bread and money to buy medicine for sick mother.
Haba. No nau. Lol
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Drizzy5001(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
And they should stop frying 5 eggs , u are not a glutton.
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Mypeople2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Op you don forget this

Am not happy
What happen
You wount understand

Please tell me. I need money
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Mypeople2(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
smartval:

This is not applicable to Naija ladies, they will bring all their family members to the date
Do they still do that in this Buhari regime?
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Mypeople2(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xceed92:
Kindly place your order

A bite you cannot resist

Perfect bite for the boss.....
Na so una dey talk, later you people will be sending us only sausage with nothing inside
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by hahn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
stabilizer:

We are all potential mugu but stupidity is different from negligence

Oh well. Life goes on
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by satowind(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Web06:
Upon all the issues the world is facing right now, Na date you dey this place dey discuss right??

I Don tire for this country ooo
shut up
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Donraqh(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Op you don forget this

Am not happy
What happen
You wount understand

Please tell me. I need money

Mad o!
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by cray91(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Story Story storyy! Once Upon a Time, Time Time!
All these doesn''t matter in naija.
We all know na sex go end am so whether you pretend, hide, show the real you, whats gonna happen gonna happen
if its gonna end in tear it will as most of it end in tears so whats the stress haha
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/05/10/6-things-ladies-should-never-do-on-a-first-date/
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by DonDraper66: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2020
One of my friends came from lag last year looking for a girl to marry . Business man , very rich ,,,so , we went out to a restaurant with one of his female friends in village ,,, my guy asked the girl wat do u want to take ,,,the mumu girl ans giv me anytin ,,,na so this girl follow us drink 3 bottles medium stout ,,as my drop her , on our way going home ,,my guy told me that this haz missed her luck ,,,that he can't marry a drunker ,,,and dat was d end ,,,a girl he loved so much
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by EmmaDivine07: 5:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Web06:
Upon all the issues the world is facing right now, Na date you dey this place dey discuss right??

I Don tire for this country ooo
I tire ooo�
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Tonytonex(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
geedot:
Well, I prefer them doing the no: 4. I'd just divert my attention to the friend and focus on her, and even ask for her number(which she will definitely give due to the money spent and the familiarising) while we're about to depart.

When my supposed date later call at night, I'll still ask about her friend and even ask her to greet her for me.
Do this my people, and I promise you during your subsequent meetings, she will never bring anybody along again.
LOL bad guy

Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete?